How to tell if you're high.

Discussion in 'General' started by Stealf, Jun 6, 2011.

1. More like Podhead senses

2. when i trip out on the food in my hand for 10mins and end up having to eat it cold :/ lol

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAOPY33OzJM]YouTube - ‪Fly With The Kid‬‏[/ame]

4. I close my eyes, and when I open them, it feels like my legs are moving and I no longer have control over them.

5. Me and all my friends will be standing around joking passing the bowl of doob around then all of a sudden it will get quieter and quieter, till no one is really talking and were just smoking. thats when i realize were all reaaalllllyyy baked! i tell ya though, silence while blazing is so nice especially outside. just the sounds of nature are so chill.:smoke:

6. I feel that rush going through my brain and then I zone out looking at random stuff and when I talk I start thinking a lot about what I just said and it sounds really weird in my head.

7. When i forget if i should hit it, or pass it.:smoke:

8. i get the heaviness in my head first

9. When I have to reread every post about 4 times to understand them, and when even that week old bag of Doritos that i keep putting off throwing out looks pretty fukken delicious.

10. Do you feel like fucking god?