Building muscle mass...

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by USER UKNOWN, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Hi can i have the best pointers on building muscle mass quickly in my biceps :) thanks

2. Well really you should do a full body routine but if you don't have the energy or motivation for that, underhand deadlifts and bench press should build your arms fastest.

Remember though, you'll have to eat a lot more than you currently do to gain more muscle than you already have, especially if you're past the age of 25 or so

3. If you keep trolling and eat a lot of bullshit then you will quickly increase the size of your bicepts.

4. F**K off your trolling my threat you lil runescape warrior P**S off space chimp. BYE:wave:

5. thanks for proving me right

6. I'll admit it, my memory is a little wonky, but were you the guy who fucked his little brother's "16" year old girlfriend?

7. ^ yes and actually he is also the one who was concerned about how much gay sex is too much and would be considered "unhealthy"

8. I'll pretend that people are still discussing the original topic.

There is no way to build muscle mass "quickly." It takes 5-10 years to get "huge" biceps.

To build muscle mass in the biceps as fast as one's body will allow, one should eat at least 1/2 g of protein per pound of bodyweight per day spaced evenly over 6 meals, and once per week or whenever the biceps are not sore hit them with 3-5 exercises that work biceps, making sure to change the exercises or the rep/set scheme monthly or when exerciser feels they are making no more gains from current routine. Weight training the rest of the body and doing cardio will provide more growth hormones to help the biceps get larger faster than training only biceps and nothing else would.

9. 5-10 years?

so in the time i get my doctorate i will have HUGGE BICEPS?

no dude, a YEAR in the gym with a good regiment and a constant diet of carbs and protein with supplements and ALOT of water, you will be completely jacked.

i know this as ive done it like 3 times now.

its keeping the body thats the most difficult part.

10. ^that post had some good information along with some bad (referring to trogdor's podt)

First off to gain muscle you want to have a minimum of 1 gram of protein per lb of body weight a day, and meal frequency does NOT matter. Overall daily/weekly caloric intake and amount of macros (protein, carbs, fat) is what matters, not how many times you eat in a day.

11. Nutrition is key in building muscle. And if you want to develop a certain muscle to the fullest you need to exercise it, massage it, and stretch it over and over.

12. 1 g of protein per pound of body weight will definitely do it, but many people can gain muscle at maximum rate with less than that. It can get expensive to try to eat 180 or so grams of protein per day. That's like 42 chicken breasts per week. Maybe start more conservative and increase if needed.

Meal frequency does matter. The body cannot store amino acids, so it needs a constant supply. All amino acids from consumed proteins are used up within 3 hours after eating, so if a person ate 3 meals a day instead of six, their muscles would only be rebuilding half of the time.

13. You can get visible results within a year. People will notice. Will you get 18" arms in a year? No. That takes 5-10 years.