Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best netflix movies while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sixxdnzg, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Defiance is good!

2. I started watching futurama on that thing and I haven't looked back since!

3. #43 bongtokes6200, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    get him to the greek?

4. #44 Aaron Getang, Aug 5, 2011
    I think he was talking about Dexter...

5. Ive watched a lotof these posted on here. Futurama is great. So is dexter and defiance. Maybe i just need to start watching completly random shit that i have no interest in lol

6. Sons of Anarchy is pretty good.

7. Best show ever while stoned.... Trailer Park Boys!!!

8. Dreamcatcher, I was drunk and had no fucking clue what was happening haha

9. #49 sixxdnzg, Aug 5, 2011
    I actually just started watching this. And indeed. Very fucking bad ass. I love the show a lot

10. #50 sixxdnzg, Aug 5, 2011
    I used to watch trailer park boys all the time lol. Thats a good show too man!

11. Sunshine...

You wont regret it

12. High: The true talk of American marijuana.

13. Sex Drive

14. Sorry to bring up an old thread. But it must be said.. HOLY crap!! Dude.. that docu.. amazing. Thanks for allowing me to find something so great that made me go thru a WIDE list of emotions (I even cried near the end! You know what I mean.. hopefully..) fuck im high. +rep dude.

Netflix - Unlimited TV Shows & Movies Online

15. Trailer Park Boys, Prison Break, and Weeds. Also love watching some good ol' Hey Arnold to remind me of my childhood lol.

16. For thriller, watch poltergeist :D it was awesome while high. Stoned, it would be freaky. High, its awesome

17. Breaking Bad is dope, whether ur high or not.

18. Breaking bad!!!!!!

19. Weeds is sick. And watch the movie Rubber. At the end of it you'll be like "what the fuck was that about?"

Attached Files:

20. Best way to find good movies