Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Plants to smoke around neighborhood

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dconn324, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Have you ever had one of those times when you run out of weed. And you want to inhale and get high? Well yeah. It doesn't fucking work. Poppy seed doesn't work. Nutmeg is ok. But Is there any other plants that you can dry up and smoke pleasseeee help! Is locoweed safe. Like i care but. I think i have seen this along my street.

2. the only thing even close is parsley flakes...

but in all honesty, grow your own.. you won't have this prob

3. Smoking or inhaling stuff like that is just ignorant. Sorry to break it to you.

Grow your own like retarrrrded said, spend more money, or find a better dealer!

4. Smoke some of the grass in your front yard, adolescent.

5. Dude, just think of this as a tbreak.

6. What happens when you smoke parsley?

7. I did but a fucking hail storm killed it. I need weed so I can get the seeds out. Im not paying 70 bucks for seeds.

8. sound like a crack fiend if your so desperate to get high you're going to smoke random plants

9. Try catnip and tobacco lol.. I did that before i had weed hookups

10. it actually does have some sort of a mind altering property to it.... it's sort of like pot, but for like 10 mins...

11. Had friends that did crack. Yep. One of em died. Its a good buzz though

12. really, if your that desperate to get throwed, go get you a bottle of Equate Tussin DM from wal mart.. you'll trip, read up on DXM, it's a hallucinogen.. one 8oz bottle and you'll have a life changing experience..

13. go grab so poison ivy and poison oak then shred them up and roll a joint and have fun! thats dumb as fuck to try to smoke random ass plants!

14. If you want to get high just eat a couple teaspoons of nutmeg

15. Cough Syrup is great. Thanks bra

16. I dont just smoke random plants I read about em first. I don't wanna fucking die

17. I don't think that you should be looking for random plants to get your fix.

marijuana is the topic of this forum. we are people who smoke weed. we are regular people. we are not crack fiends.

mushrooms can be fun too, but you wont see them around the neighborhood.

18. What a great idea. DXM is such a better alternative.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKqV_ybCS-I]YouTube - ‪this is how we trip‬‏[/ame]

19. haha way ahead a hay man

20. Im not fucking poor. I just can't find a dealer anymore. I have shrooms growing but they are done.