Illuminati

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Solar Being, Jun 2, 2011.

1. This thread has a lot of good info in it, too bad such a small minority knows this information. We've basically already lost this battle, heads up for 2012, shits goin down we just don't know exactly what shit yet.

2. this was on history channel yesterday, did anyone catch it? i watched a few minutes, but when the illuminati stuff kicked in, it was mainly stuff i already knew. its worth a watch if you want to get mainstream opinion on illuminati.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DKHjY09XtU]YouTube - ‪Statue of Liberty secret Illuminati Symbols: Meltzer's Decoded Featuring Mark Dice‬‏[/ame]

3. look up the year 2076 and its importance to illuminati. its interesting.

supposedly illuminati adopted the name, and organized together in 1776 in Bavaria, coincidentally the same year as the Dec of Independence.

but supposedly on the 300th year, is when the NWO plan will be fully in effect. that brings us to 2076. So i guess if the illuminati are planning to be around in 2076, there must be a way to survive past 2012

4. They seem to be right on schedule...now that I'm aware of them, I notice their work upwards of 20 times a day (hidden symbols and whatnot).

On a real note, I wish I never knew anything about them or what they're doing. Ignorance is bliss...

5. I'm thinking a non violent route is the best answer. If everyone just woke the fuck up & saw the world for what it is then the police would become regular people like you and I. So would the military, national guard, members of state & fed gov, etc. Basically the Haves vs the Have Nots. They need us, we don't need them & once everyone realizes that we'll all be just fine.

Ever seen Fight Club? Remember the bathroom scene where Tyler & his goons took the old politician hostage in the bathroom as they were disguised as waiters?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWVxI6XZAuE&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - ‪Fight Club - Do not fuck with us‬‏[/ame]

6. sometimes i wish i could go back too, but thats because im not being pro active enough and putting some plans into action. im against killing people and things, but i think there are some evil people giving orders in these societies, and we need to shake some things up.

7. How do you suppose we shake things up?

8. By getting naked, that's how.

9. #229 nnewkirk, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    By starting more threads!

10. well, if we were all comfortable meeting fellow people on here, we could start threads on here, organized by regions, then we could plan in those threads to gather in certain public places in different regions, and begin spreading awareness.

but we cant just go out there saying "trash the illuminati", because most of the everyday public doesnt know who they are, and how they themsevles are being influenced by them every day to make certain decisions and certain purchases. we have to pick some hot topics, and then explain how the illuminati is using them to negatively effect us, then we need to offer a counter way of living to ween off the illuminati.

i dont really have enough education to organize something of this size, but im always looking locally for new ways to promote exposure of the illuminati.

11. this is the question i often ponder, "what can i do about it?"
    i used to think that a majority of people around me had heard of the illuminati untill i asked my friends and family and most think im nuts.
    at the moment i believe that if you pass the message onto someone to the best of your ability your job is done.
    what they do with the info is down to them and God.

12. thats how i feel to. my friends been on the same mission, but he talks about the masons too. he mentions it to someone, they either make a face, or say they heard of it but know little to nothing about them, then a week later they came back up to him and usually say something like" you know those masons you were talking about? well i never knew i had family members in it til now" or "i have family that were in the Scottish Rite" and so on.

when i mention illuminati i get weird looks or ask if ive been listening to tupac too much hahah but then i try to explain them briefly and then i can see that the seed was planted.

what i hate is how the our population has been dumbed down, and our nervous system has been so compromised, that no one wants to even lift a finger in the direction of researching a topic like the illuminati.

13. i have a friend who is part of an organisation/group that i consider to be an off shoot of the masons.
    he has slipped up a couple of times and mentioned he sits with a few in his meetings
    he is about the only one that i can talk to about it and i can tell he is really listning to what i am saying but sometimes i wonder if he is taking notes so to speak because, are you trying to tell me this isnt a hot topic for the masons and their meetings?
    with all the talk thats going around.

so i dont think anyone has asked yet but would any masons like to chime in?
    i just know there are bound to be a couple of stonner masons on these boards.

14. masons live by a code to not talk about anything they discuss in meetings. we arent going to get any this way on GC.

15. What Harry said.

Not all masons are part of this so called illuminati. The illuminati infiltrated freemasonry (they infiltrate anything they can like government or corporation). This happened well over hundred years ago when the illuminati was exposed about taking over the government, then the government banned all secret societies (this wasn't in the US for the record). So freemasonry has a dark shadow within it that not all masons know exists.

Chances are your buddy isn't taking any notes, unless he's some kind of weirdo spy.

16. the illuminati worship the devil and thru "his" influence, they spread his work around the world. causing harm.

its very borderline religious, but i dont look at it from that angle. i try to look at all the evidence there is that show he is present. thats when you become aware of the signs all around us. but you'll also see there are signs of a god, or someone of good. its separating these two things, good and evil, that help you navigate this world.

if you dont, your just a dingy, bouncing around the waves in the ocean.

17. The one reason why I don't believe in the Illuminati? God and the Devil are make believe ;)

That makes all their intentions irrelevant and pointless

18. #238 Ra1nMan, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2011
    you guys are fucking stupid. their aint no illuminati. ooohhh wiz is part of it! his message is to fuck bitches and smoke weed, which ive liked to do my whole life regardless if some kid raps about it

disrespect and name calling is not tolerated here
    Slinger

19. #239 Solar Being, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2011
    You just look ignorant now. How do theirs beliefs make there intentions pointless? Whether god and the devil are real or not is irrelevant, either way we have this secret society calling shots in the background.

Good response kiddo, now please go in the other room while us adults talk.

Also, lol at your name, doubt you even know what that represents...

20. Do you remember when you were one of the good ones Ra1nman.