Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to get rid of smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Habbi, May 31, 2011.

1. whats the best way to get rid of smell of weed??:confused:

2. Ciggarettes, Candels, Insense..

Probably the best would be lysol, or i knew theres some neutruel odorlizer or something on the market.

Tons of things get rid of the smell.

3. thanks, is cig smell easier to get rid of then weed smell?

4. no the cig smell will stick longer over powering the weed. So if your under 18 and live with parents dont use a cig you incenses

5. Inscence!!

If not ozium works like a charm

6. Dude when I first start smoking in my parent's house I was using a sploof but it just make the place where you smoke in like shit with a little laundry smell lol. The best way I find to stealth smoke is just to smoke with a pipe with the window open. Exale through the window and make sure you cover your bucket if not some smoke will go in the air.
    Anyway good luck :smoke:

7. If the smell is on your clothes, skin, hair etc, simply rub some dryer sheets on yourself. It works like a charm. For storage of goods, i put them in a airtight thermos with dryer sheets shoved it. Cant go wrong ;-)

8. If you're ever in a sticky situation and your fingers smell like bud, here's a tip that'll make the smell go away.
    The sticky situation that you'll be in will get you paranoid as fuck. You will sweat from your armpits a lot more than usual. If your fingers/hands smell just rub em under your nasty pits. You'll just smell like BO not weed

9. Popcorn son

10. :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:
    Ozium is the best. you can blaze freely anywhere, couple sprays and itll just smell like citrus

11. Use a sploof, crack open a window, and spray some Febreeze. Let sit for half an hour, smell will be gone.

12. I heard weed smell will not cling to skin. But will to clothes.

I smoke naked, then put clothes on.

:)

13. Tobacco, I useto empty cigs halfway - fill with bud and smoke...did at home college, work...never got busted. Cigs mask the hell out of it.

14. Cook something spicy! - curried rice, Thai food, or other exotic flavors will cover it! Takes care of your munchies, too!

15. Ozium is the best, hands down. A couple small sprays and the smell is completely gone.

16. #16 FiveFourOh, May 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Oh yes ozium is the best. It has helped me numerous times, I keep a can in my car at all times. Smells like lemon heads candy too

17. environment: Blow into a paper towel tube filled with drier sheets and apply a heavy dose of frabreeze and an open window or a fan for ventilation (like in a bathroom), incense

personal: gum, longboarding or running (anything to air out your clothes), cologne or perfume, don't exhale through your nose

that is all i can think of, happy smoking

18. Febreze & Glade. I use them everyday both the air and fabric spray are nice..

19. smoke more weed