Minecraft 1.6.4 Dedicated Server - GrassCraft

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Lifespath420, May 28, 2011.

1. #1 Lifespath420, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011
    DO NOT REGISTER FOR THESE FORUMS FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF PLAYING ON THIS SERVER.

THIS IS NOT A MINE CRAFT Specific FORUM!

I recently purchased a Dedicated server for GC users to be able to play on a Minecraft server with eachother 24/7. I am inviting all forum users of this site who enjoy playing survival minecraft and are looking for a fun multiplayer experiance. So far we have several users and have the begennings of a base city.

You are welcome to come on and play.

RULES: Treat the world as your own world, respect the FACT that it is not only your world.
    Only enter another persons house if it's an emergency and you don't have a choice. Try not to look around.
    DO NOT modify, destroy or build upon somebody Else's work without permission.
    This Server is a Server of and FOR the people. Voting for major events will occur and will take a course of 2-3 days of voting before a decision by the mods will be made based off of the voting outcome.

Thank you for joining and welcome, TO GRASSCRAFT. :D

Server information is : sc20.servercraft.co:7829

There is a whitelist currently so please respond with your MINECRAFT username that is to be whitelisted. This server allows both official and non official 1.6.4 clients to join as long as the username you are using is on the servers white list. I look forward to surviving with you all :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ALERT: Bukkit is not working for 1.6.4 and is beginning to piss me off with all the bugs and such, if we ALL agree we are going to downgrade to older server version to allow plugins and such. Hearing has begun. Please reply with your individual verdict. (Yay (downgrade) or nay (wait it out))

If we do i will provide a link to a cracked older client version to play on while we wait for patch fixes.

15_01 Version. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WCUE96C5

Downgrading server to allow bukkit and plugins soonish

• Like Like x 3
  2. Hello! Sorry if this is not the right place to post this. My username is Gamer9726. I would like to be whitelisted for this minecraft server. If you whitelist me, i promise i will make great contributions to this server! Thanks!

3. #3 Lifespath420, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2011
    Gamer9762 You have a go. :)

Are you Kellinator?

4. cam615 - would love it if you would add me i love this game!

5. cam615 you have a go

6. Thanks for letting me in. No, I'm not Kellinator.

7. try one more time :)

8. im trying to get bukkit to work sorry about server issues atm :)

9. I was just on the server and I got disconnected. When I tried to reconnect, it said the server was out of date. I'm just letting you know :)

10. Oh sorry I didn't even see that post. If I had I wouldn't have posted.

11. I'll do bukkit later, Server is back up and working :)

12. Im in, Jionix

13. Jionix you have a go.

14. I added you to the whitelist so idk why its giving you issues, ill work on it right now bro

i had a 0 as a o and a couple other mistakes, you are good to go :)

15. i tried to join but it says im kicked

[edit] whoa howd you know what i was gonna say?

16. "magic" ;)

17. could u add me , my user name is mega1shadow (no capitals or spaces)

18. Hell yeah, it's about time we had this! :smoke:

ThaProfessor, add it up!

I'd suggest downgrading, because who knows when bukkit will release a stable update.

19. #20 neifleds, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2011
    My game nick is GamerX Plss add me i would like to join you