The Art of Eating Vagina

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Mad Villian, May 28, 2011.

1. good post! as stated, don't just attack the clit, spread it out over her whole body. play with her nipples, pull on them, and don't be afraid to stop with the puss, and suck/lick other areas too. crawl back up and give her a big kiss. a lot of chicks (although not all will admit to it) like the musky odor/taste of their own snatch! i know mine does. hell, ask her if she has any suggestions!!! you'll only have to ask once, and she'll appreciate the fact that you want to please her!!!

2. Thank god nobody made a thread about fisting asshole.

There'd be atleast 3 deaths in Canada alone.

3. #43 BurnAFewDown, May 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ahahahaha xD someones under 18

4. dude same problem is the girl im with atm is abstinent and i dont really want to cheat on her...................... yet atleast...............

5. Use your tongue to write out the alphabet on her clit. Each letter mixes the strokes up and teases her like crazy.

6. Listen to her body, first and foremost. Be turned on yourself, if you're digging it, she will too.

Start with her stomach. Lick it. Kiss it. Make designs on her belly with the tip of your tongue. Next, slide your way down toward her genital region. Lick, kiss, and suck her inner thighs and all around her pussy

Try laying down and have her sit on your face, this always lead to hot orgasms for her.

An advanced techniqe for those women who can handle direct stimulation of their clit is the clitoral blowjob. Begin by sucking slowly on the clitoris, as if you were giving it a tiny blowjob. Gradually increase the intensity of the sucking, then begin to add a little flick from your tongue now and then. As she gets closer to orgrasm, bring her over the edge by continusly swirling your tongue around the tip of the clit while you suck on the base of it. This one is guaranteed.

Listerine Pocket Packs...I guarantee you if the girl is down for it, she'll be blown away, there is also lube called play by durex, it's good too.

7. youre a legend haha

8. I don't go down on chicks. Just not my thang.

9. #49 Flemian, May 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Greedy.

10. im pretty sure they dont sell pussy at subway though......................

11. I <3 eating pussy. Just sayin

12. i also love eating pussy also :D
    ther shud be a pussy loving thread aha

13. So, I've never gone down on a girl before, however I want to and want to make it a good experience for her. I just had a question. What do you do if while going down, your tongue muscles get tired? Also ladies, what should I not do?

14. Switch over to fingers for a minute while you rest, until you're ready to dive back in.

15. By then it might be time to move onto another activity lol, or just suck it instead.

16. Yeah, your going to need to practice to get your tongue muscles stronger too. When i started my career, my tongue would get tired after like a minute. Now, my tongue doesn't really ever get tired, i always lick with one side of it and then the other to give the other side a break.

But if you wanna go face deep and get all fucking messy by all means, do it. There's nothing else a girl wants to see more than a dude with her all over his face.
    Just flatten your tongue and lick all of it. You'll wear out quick this way though so don't go crazy.

Something you shouldn't do...Get caught up in the moment and lick her asshole. Trust me bro, you don't wanna open that door.

Is OP even reading what we've been posting? Has he replied yet? Im stoned as fuck, i didn't even read the OP on my first post, hahahaha.

17. #57 Continuum, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011
    Man, there is some pretty bad advice in here, haha. Except Capslock Bandit of course.

Here's what I've learned: Engage other parts of her body. If you slip your arms underneath her thighs, around her waist (so her thighs are kind of on your shoulders) you can massage her breasts, thighs and abdomen while you go to town on her vag. Don't just bang your tongue in there. You should be making your tongue soft, not hard. Also, before you just dive right in with your tongue, try using the broad, flat top of your tongue to lick her entire vagina.

In regards to her clit, you can gain access to it easier by gently pulling up on the skin above her vag, which will kind of make it protrude out in most women. This will also open her up a bit, and allow you more places to put your tongue. Just to the right and left of the clitoris are some folds that can be very sensitive.

If you're feeling froggish, go for the g-spot. It's located about two inches in, on the 'top', inside the vagina. Insert your fingers, face up, to about the 2nd knuckle and make a 'come hither' motion, as if you're beckoning someone to come to you. It should be evident if you've found it. It can take some work to find, as the g-spot can be slightly to the left or right, or deeper in or closer to the opening as well. It can also be as large as a quarter or extremely small, it all depends on the woman. Try some other motions too. My lady is particularly fond of me 'playing piano' on her g-spot, with two fingers. Try rubbing, massaging in circles, and tapping to find out what your lady likes best.

Ultimately, the best advice is to pay close attention to your lady. Every woman is different and they all like different things. Good signs are a deeply arched back, her pushing her hips towards you, grasping at your head, hair or bedsheets. She'll also likely get wetter and warmer if you're doing things right.

Good luck, and happy eating.

18. #58 deletemenowplz, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2011
    make sure you don't cut up the bottom tendon of your tongue if it's your first time. my first time was drunken, and fuck my fucking tongue hurt the next day :D read the advice in this thread, most of it is pretty valid to almost all women.

one tip i have: vary the pressure greatly. lightly lick her clit with the tip of her tongue, flick it around, then open your jaw and lay your tongue out on it flat and hard, make her pull your head into her so tight you'd know she wants to face fuck you right there. my chick almost always needs hard pressure near climax to achieve it.

also, even moving the clit hood on the sides up and down and such can be greatly arousing, like your jerking an uncut tiny little dick with your tongue