The Art of Eating Vagina

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Mad Villian, May 28, 2011.

1. the most important rule of eating vagina is that you don't shit where you eat. Vegans don't eat anything with a face, and I don't eat anything without lips.

2. sam kinison?

3. This is the Art......SHRED!!!

4. It wasn't anal, she just had something wrong with her intestines :hello:

5. Do the alphabet thing, like draw out the letters A B C D etc. on her pussy. Suck on it too, I hear that's good lol. I never thought I'd actually find a pussy eating thread, but I have and I can say my life is complete now.

EDIT: I just realised what fucking sex animals stoners can be LOL.

6. #26 Carmine420, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2011
    Up, and down the lips twice, then Clock-wise / Counter-Clock-wise circles with your tounge on the clit, listen for what turns her on, 2 weeks ago I made a chick cum 5 times within 10 minutes, my chin was fucking white...

edit: yeah all chicks are different, but that usually works for me.

7. im gonna do all of this aside from finger in the ass.....she would not like that one bit.

Im just gonna stick it in at that point I think.

8. #28 tokin', May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This. Eating pussy Isn't rocket science. Find the clit, play with it, finger her and lick the clit and a little suction. I like to finger and at the same time rub the clit with my thumb...my girl says she loves what I do down there and I really don't do anything special. Just lick it like you want it!

9. I've never ate a chick out. I don't plan on it but I think I'd be a natural ;)

10. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgDzMWfkKBk&feature=grec_index"]YouTube - ‪Dance a GoGo Move : Salsa + Asian Silk Moves !‬‏[/ame]

11. This.

If your girl is moaning and going crazy for one thing
    in particular you're doing...then you're doing something
    right. Make a mental note of things/techniques for later.

Just figure out what each individual girl likes. Listen.
    ;)

12. Reading this thread has made me hungry for some pussy.

13. Eat that pussy like a roastbeef sandwich.

14. so where exactly is the clitoris??

15. First of all: Don't call it "eating vagina".
    Eating is a gross term when it comes to subtle things like this.
    Vagina, by the way, is what you came out of.. the rest is called pussy.

Second: Every girl or woman is different in what she likes, and believe it or not, some girls don't even enjoy oral as much as you'd think. They need something hard.

Third: General tips would be,
    - Suck the part where her clitoris is, it may sound gross but the clitoris is the female equalevant of our dickhead, so its very sensative to sucking.
    - Tease her by going from thigh to thigh, kissing it, massaging it, you know how to tease I hope.
    - A personal tip would be, don't use your fingers too much while giving her the goods. Some girls like it, some don't.
    My girl doesn't, so thats why I'm saying it lol.

Good luck though :) Just let your intuition guide you.

16. Seriously?
    Just google it..... :rolleyes:

[sry double post]

17. Never done it myself but I imagine I would lick/bite lightly/kiss the legs and the surrounding area to let the tension build up before even starting.

18. Listerine before you perform is suppose to add a tingle to her puss and a good taste in your mouth, same is said for her about to perform on you.

19. step 1- slowly make your way to vag-town
    step 2- insert penis

i know i'm doing it wrong, but fuck...don't really give a fuuu

20. Everytime I want to +rep for Thrice, it says I need to spread it around more, but I've seriously been giving so many people +rep it's ridiculous that it still says it.

ON TOPIC: I love pussy.