Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what else smells like weed? (to blame the smell on)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by john11, May 28, 2011.

1. I picked my friend up for school the other morning and i noticed a nice aroma as soon as he got in the car. I was like "yo man you got some dank on you or somethin because if i can smell it from here you deff shouldnt be walkin into school with it." He's like "naw man i smoked the rest of it last night at ur house, remember?" Right after he said that i started laughing and we see a dead skunk on the side of the road..

2. Unpacking things? LOL the only thing you could have packed to make your room smell like that is a bowl of dank. Tell him that, then if he finds out he can't say you were lying. Nah jk, tell him you have one of those Skunk-scented air freshener things. I want to get one for my room so I don't have to worry about the smell either. Plus, Skunk smells sexy as fuck.

3. Have a strong smelling plant in the room. Oregano, lavender, most plants with oils. They all have very pungent smells and can take the blame, especially if your parents bought that excuse (which I doubt, I assume they are avoiding the awkward convo).

4. i always think its hella funny when my friends that dont smoke that often smell a skunk and take a big ass wiff and talk about how someones smoking...theres a difference haha

5. "Oh yeah, about the smell dad, my pet skunk died."

6. italian sausage, erasers, and skunks.

7. some kinds of axe smell like it. i have some green one, ill get the name if u want, but it smells alot like weed.

8. just say that some masked/hooded figure ran in your room and quickly smoked weed and then ran out

9. wtf kind of person would do that without wearing a sombraro

10. Did you tell them you would get back to them? They gave you time to think about what smells?

11. "ya i smell it too, wtf is it?" .....it's how i've gotten away.

12. "dad its marijuana, would you rather me be smoking crack?"

13. #53 rawrfish, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2011
    burn popcorn, or burn sage. Sage smells just like burning weed. Both smells will cover the smell completely with a sploof

Coffee also covers smells well. You could get an oil diffuser that smells like something natural, like coffee, so it smells like food and covers the smell. Peppermint works well too. So maybe coffee or peppermint scented oil?

If they ask why your room smells so fresh just say you farted and it STANK, so you sprayed some shit.

14. Just tell them you hit a skunk

15. lol walked through place where skunk sprayed
    get febreeze lol i always tell my mom dog farted lol or the cat

16. Thats what my parents think to but I use it anyway. Here is the problem I have found with using stuff lke this. Everytime I put it on everyone knows i am smoking.

THere needs to be something that can remove the odour of the weed without adding a strong smell.. something like glen20 (its here in aus dont know bout usa0

17. This is why I have cats.

"Oh don't worry, I'll clean their litterbox. I tell ya, they're like pooping machines and--stay away from that drawer."

18. My poop smelled like weed once...