My new one of a kind bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by hightimes42o, May 25, 2011.

1. hey guys, my buddy gave me this bong that he had sitting at his house cause it didn't have a bowl,stem, and the grommet was ripped. so this is what i came up with. what do you guys think of it? any comments welcome.
    keep on tokin

Attached Files:

2. Pretty cool man. How much did you pay for it?

3. nothing. i just had to buy the stem($10) and the grommet came free with the stem and the bowl i had laying around from an old bong i had. so all in all i think i got a good deal.

4. Def a good deal. But def not a "one of a kind bong"

5. don't ruin his hopes.

lol good pickup man, can't beat a $10 piece. But yeah like he said those aren't truly "one of a kind" I've seen many others like it.

6. I was expecting to see a custom blown one off piece, letdown

7. well i just ment you dont see alot of bongs like this, so in my opinion its one of a kind, but i get what you guys are sayin sorry for the letdown.

8. mine is the same way. i sold a piece for money and my soft glass cuz it dint have a stem. So i got a converting Gong style downstem and it works great. Nice job

9. you tell him not to ruin his hopes cause he said its not one of a kind...then you say its not one of a kind?
    lol