Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Uk weed prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rob11, May 23, 2011.

1. omg 280-400 an oz gosh I would never pay that , are you going to the dealer himself or through someone , an oz round here of some fuckin dank high shit is about 190-200 max!!! A q is 50-60 n a halfz is 90-110 , I got one guy that gets it imported every 4 days , the jack is the bomb the cheese is crazy , the tangine dream is even better

Just stopped to say high ! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. soooooo shitty here in west of scotland, £10 a gram dealers is only way to make profit. cheaper buying 2 of them because the £20 is only bout 1.5-1.8 rarely 2 g but they will get pissed if you buy 2 £10 sepratly if thye know. an ounce of good weed is bout 240-260 .

3. Yeah Scotland isn't the greatest for prices right now haha!

4. hello officer

5. Portsmouth boys? Help me out been stuck for good contacts since growing my own

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

That definately doesn't fly here. - ICGreen

6. here, near liverpool its £10 for g of some decent stuff or (£20 for 2g ect)

7. Hello all, I'm from South Wales. I get an oz for £180 from a local home grower.
    Its mixed with a little shake, but hes very open about it and its a nice smoke.

8. I live in north London, anyone know anyone here know any good dealers around here. Btw I'm kind of a beginner :weed:

9. I know a fella 180 an O, decent enough homegrown.

10. I usually get like 100 an ounce banging weed but when you have people showing up bragging about having a ton of weed with them and you only want a couple of ounces and it's shit weed they can get to fuck haha.

11. Aye seen
    Aye ive seen that before 100 an O! Nice one.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mostly just foke I know growing or that sell kilos of weed etc.

Doubt any old dealer would be able to make money doing that