how do i make cannabis resin

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by jayjay5396, May 23, 2011.

1. hi all i wanna know how to make cannabis resin am growing a few plants after harvest i wanna make some we call it tac or dope am sure there will be lots of other names for it, its a solid brown block i'll upload a photo to show you

i wanna make it because it lasts longer and its not a strong as the skunk i wont be selling anything its all for me i also wanna make the resin as pure as i can possile no rubbish into it i.e plastic rubber tar mac etc as ppl do to bluck it out i dont want none of that in there if i can help it i just want it to be pure please tell me how to make it

Attached Files:

2. Resin= the black gooey tar in your bowl after a few smokes

Hash= Trichomes sifted from plant material; what you have in your pic there.

Hash oil= Made by soaking hash or plant material in a solvent that the oils will dissolve in, filtering out the solids and then usually drying it.

3. HAhaha how do I make cannabis resin
    Make it by smoking with a pipe or anything that you don't throw away after smoking with

4. yeah the stuff in the photo is what i wanna make from

what i can gather on net you freeze the skunk then put it all in a strainer so all the cystals fall out put the brown cystals in some paper rap it tightly then put it in a pre-heated oven for ten minutes weather that works i dont know

5. Search bubble hash

6. Oil would be the purest

7. Step 1: Smoke a bunch of weed out of a pipe
    Step 2: Scrape your pipe
    Step 3: Smoke that nasty black shit, aka Resin

8. This is some funny stuff;) I give mine to my broke ass son