Week 5 outdoor lavender kushh

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jzpoonhandler, May 22, 2011.

1. im saying atleast a hp, i would not be surprised if more

2. That mother plant looks like a real bush now, been great to watch :)
    But apply some neem oil in the evening to the stems that should sort out the ant problem. Also please make sure you don't panic about winter coming and pull her too aerly becuase she's going to fatten up to easily a pound, perhaps more... not to mention the cola sizes.

3. how much longer you think it's gonna take til momma's done?

4. How long have you had em since clone/seed...(i can't seem to recall) :D

Yet again man im amazed. I checked my girls tn and spent an hour having to take her out of her box and quickly build and cut a new one. It's one of those happy projects for sure when shes so big you need more light and a bigger box :)

TL;DR: Im a proud father, and i'm sure you are too ;)

5. Just love the colors. Good job friend.

6. I have a feeling my babies are gonna survive Irene but it's supposed to come right over them. All i did was tie a string all the way around momma and wrapped it around a few branches so no branches get pulled too far, hopefully it'll prevent any breaking.

7. mumma will be in my stoney prayers tonight :smoke:

8. hey man beautiful plants, hope they survive the 420 gods will be watching them forsure...

can i ask you how long it took for your supercrops to be completley healed (scar over show the knuckle)???

9. #110 jzpoonhandler, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    4-5 days

10. If im right you will most likely be getting about a pound dried :smoke: Goodluck cant wait too see the actual yeild... :smoke::smoke:

11. is the purple-ing all over the plant or just some bud sites !?

12. One away from an epic DEVIL POST

13. That would honestly be a god damn shame man. They are some gorgeous plants and your sure to get moar than enough bud from it. Congratulations if they survive, my condolences if they die. My personal opinion is they will likely survive, because they are all around (or over) 7 feet from what I last read. Damn man it's been a while. Anyways that and they will by now have a huge stem and root structure. As long as it's tied together it'll use it's full strength to hold on. Thats my bit.

Goodluck