First Outdoor Grow 2011 - Nor Cal

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Spam and Eggs, May 21, 2011.

1. Glad I read everything just in time to see the harvest happen haha. nice ass job.

2. 10 days have passed, and all the trimming is finished EXCEPT for the Blue Dream. The slow cure is going to really help with the smell and taste, at least 3-4 weeks left of burping to go. Once the Blue Dream is finished and trimmed, I'll post a picture of it, because it looks like indoor. Extremely frosty, and smells great so far.

Thanks for reading my journal this year everyone!

3. pics please. Got some tissue in one hand and my junk in the other :smoke: haha

4. That purple diesel looks amazing :O

5. Hello Blades! Long time no see.

I'm getting my ducks in a row for this upcoming outdoor grow. I've got some pretty "high" ambitions, and am excited to document it a little more closely this year. I have some auto flower seeds that a member of my collective traded me called Worblezig. Those will be starting at the end of March, and will finish end of June roughly. I'll also be rocking some Cali Connection strains that I got for free from Swerve when he visited my Collective (Sunset Limited and Jedi Kush), I also bought some Original Sour Diesel and Blackwater seeds, so I should be set on genetics.

I'll be posting pictures in a new thread once I begin popping the seeds. See you all soon in a new thread :)

6. You're back! post link to new thread soon yes yes?