Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to grind your weed without a grinder?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheGreenParty, May 18, 2011.

1. any good techniques?

2. shot glass + scissors = win

3. Your hands bro...

4. Little sharp scissors = the best way.

You keep most of the kief that a grinder would collect, you'll get higher, and if you chop it up fine but not too fine, it'll be a better smoking consistency than a grinder will give.

I use my grinder every day, so I'm not biased in this. I prefer the grinder due to laziness.

5. I've never grinded weed without a grinder as I've always had a grinder lol but I lost mine and I have some bud in need of grinding.

With scissors, do you just cut freely or is there a certain way

6. Try it - personally I'd pull it into as small bits as I can manage with my fingers...

7. Fingers all the way, the feeling of nice sticky bud on your fingers is so good.