Back to the Woods 2011 - bagseed organic

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by ThePot, May 18, 2011.

1. I hate whacking weeds when theres ivy/poison oak involved ! RAWR!! FUCK U ITCH!! lol

2. hahaha you got that right Thirst, odds are definitely not in our favor, I've only got it once this year woohoo!
    On a positive note, all 4 plants in the ground made it through all this rain, hoping it will stop today... Definitely pretty happy to see them all still growing and no slugs. Gonna start some more before July 1st.

3. I also plan on doing about 5-10 more ladys in "guerrila mode"....... i havnt checked my spot for a few days& i transplanted... Hopefully evrything is well, Thirst wont be making a trip today cuz the stomach is feeling a bit shitty..... literallly lol

4. #24 ThePot, Jun 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2011
    Hope you feel better over there Thirst. Hope the ladies are well when you get back out.

I started 8 more, 6 have already popped, being submersed in water for a day or two. Also all 4 outside are alive and well, actually put 2 in 2 different holes to get some better sun. Probably will need to feed a bit next time. rain last night.

Here's to warm weather and sun! :hippie:

5. Thx pot'& yeah sum of my ladys got chomped by deer even with all the piss around them, but OP has turned me onto sum autoflower pandoras, so im gona order them and get tuh fuckin rockin :D Anyways, Sounds like ur on a roll to get this summer started :smoke: I hope ur 4 ladys are getin bulky like the hulk when hes mad :D Wat nutes are u feeding in veg??

6. Yea hopefully they are rooted well enough to start growing! I'm going to feed them for the first time next time I go out with some 2-3-1 Neptunes Harvest fish&seaweed, otherwise the Alaskan 5-1-1 fish emulsion for veg. I really like it, can definitely feed pretty heavy with it too.
    Deer are a bitch to deal with, I think fencing is almost the only option, autos should have plenty of time left though!

7. yeah im using fencing now after they get chomped >_< & i got sum salt that disturbs the animals nose's supposly

8. Hello Thepot! It's nice to have you back. All the best for 2011 buddy.

9. #29 ThePot, Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011
    Thanks Corto, I've been lurking your thread for a while haha. Might have some pics later depending on the rain situation. Trying to get out to feed them.
    -late edit: Rain. I did get out, one got eaten but 3 still alive and 2 more just starting. fed 2-3-1

Hope everyone out there is staying safe and enjoying their 4th weekend :)

Attached Files:

10. Looks like I only got 1 or 2 left. 2 of 3 got eaten. possibly deer? Fortunately one grew alot of side shoots and will make it. Not looking good though. Might transplant the one good one left. pics to come.

11. #31 ThePot, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    Seems like its been forever since I threw a post in here.....

After things got eaten by (deer)?) or whatever, kinda lost hope. However, I went out today, and 2 still look good! Small but very branchy, and relatively healthy. I give credit to the water crystals haha. Anyway, will get some better pics and will have to figure out some ferts to give them. Prob topdress w guano (high P). any suggestions appreciated! thanks for checkin back in!

oh, and oddly my fellow grow and grower are MIA.... rippers I believe, unless had to move in a hurry... Had 4-6 tubs, 2 left one smashed, and ground all broken up, but there were never plants in ground.... sketch...no soil or anything in any

12. Whats up everyone? Been busy and not around much, hope all is well with my fellow outdoor enthusiasts :D

So I have 2 plants still going, one looks pretty good but small ,the other is still kinda fucked up from being eaten. I put some bird netting on them for now until I get the fencing out there.
    Unfortunately, I really don't like the site, mainly bc its overgrown with crazy weeds, vines and shrubs. I'm not sure if it would be worth it to try and clean out for next year...
    comments/opinions always welcome, stay tuned and we might have some smokable goodness in a few months :smoke:

there are 2 pics of the good one, one of the other, not great cause i was getting mauled by mosquitos.

Attached Files:

13. Got out today and took some pics of the 3 left. Not the greatest pics but they are just surrounded by weeds and other shit. (also in pics) Still no sex in any, although they should all be females. should be able to tell in about a week or so hopefully. In the last pic, that is standing over the first plant looking at the furthest, off to the left there, cant see in pic. shit is ridiculous

Attached Files:

14. Unfortunately.. the biggest plant has officially been eaten to death by something.... fml, of course the day I go out with chicken wire too..... 2 others still doing ok, bet your ass they are covered in a few feet of fencing lol. Also decided I'm either scrapping the site or only putting 5 in the already made holes there, just not cutting it.

15. Well I do still have one plant left. At this point just hope for a lil smoke. Still looks healthy, needs to be fed more flower nutes soon.

Attached Files:

• 9.9.jpg
      9.9.jpg
      File size:
      479.6 KB
      Views:
  16. Damn man, put some more energy into it if your going to grow. Not worth the time effort and money to just half ass it. Hope that girl makes it to harvest!

17. Dont really know what to say to that.... more some bad luck and some determined animal. Should be much better next year though.

18. Sorry I wasn't in the best mood. It just pains me to see a grow with so much potential just getting fucked by every part of nature. You should get some seeds online, do stick with growing though, you definitely got some potential

Perhaps practice some training to bush your plants out next year

19. Haha ok.. Yea nature can be a bitch that's for sure. I do need some better genetics too, got some ideas already. I do like LSTing, if you look at my old OD thread, but sometimes I'm hesitant to do much outside, esp if they're not in pots to be tied to.

20. Well my one little girl is still alive and well. First feeding of some bloom booster today, hopefully get some pics soon. thanks for comin by