The Lonely Stoner Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Dreadlocker, May 16, 2011.

1. #21 zephyrstaint, May 16, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    I've been to the Himalayas, and its amazing out there.

2. Damn that hurt to read but was awesome non the less. +rep for your 10th post if i can haha.

3. sorry man, my Literature teacher can't get along with me either. too many missing capitals and no paragraph skill.

4. Wow, you really must be one with yourself...or at least the world around you. Props for living in obscurity and still gettin high. Real talk, I wanna be like you. No one knows where I live and all I do is get high all day.

5. holden caulfield smokes weed?
    but curious..why live all the way out of the way? Must've thought you'd get lonely eventually right?

6. I'm lonely because of my mental health :(
    I am currently trying (and failing) to recover from bulimia. I have been diagnosed with depression.
    I have attempted suicide a few times already, trying to get better but my mental health is still pretty shite. I have very low self esteem.

7. another lonely stoner here, i love it and most of the time i am my highest when alon, i start laughing and sometimes talk to myself lol its great. If it wasnt for the internet and my ipod i think i wouldve gone crazy by now if im not already.

8. I am insanely lonely.. not a good kind either.

9. i live on a corn farm... the only person i hang out with is my next door neighbor slash dealer whose 11 miles away

10. Lonely stoner by choice :wave:

I live in an extremely conservative community, so there are only a handful of us herb-lovers. Most of the others are chill, but not people I would want to share my stuff with. When I'm high, I don't like to talk or do a whole lot, so I blaze alone and watch crazy Youtube videos mostly :p

11. I've been where you are. Sending good vibes your way :smoke:

12. sup loners i got some blonde lebonesse hash to help pass the hours herre while it pisses rain.

13. hey man, chin up, i remember what this was like, nowhere near as hard as it is for you, but ive been there. it gets better, hang in there bro.

14. Just sitting in my hotel room on the "family vacation", hahah loner for life. Dint have the guts to bring some weed over through airport security [first time thinking about it] and I feel pretty dum now, security was pretty chill, standard metal detector wand and metal frame thats it. Thank god we dont have a TSA. weed free till tuesday, this should be interesting.

15. lol, yea i've thought about it too, the sneaking the weed through an airport idea.
    i conisder myself lonely, because i only have 1 or 2 true friends and i grew up witha hard core alcoholic that smoked and then i started and i went through 2 years of hell to keep my pot smoking and now im 18 and lives good they cant do shit :)

they are in florida, grandparents and aunt switching off to house watch,

i got my bong, my ps3, a bowl, snacks on snacks, and maybe a day plan about to happen.

shiiet, life is good folks, the finer things like nature are my favorite.

16. I've been a loner stoner since I started as it's a better way to appreciate the medicinal benefits of it for my chronic back pain.
    Everyone has their own way of going about their high, which contributes to my habits.
    Smoke on my friends :smoke:

17. I think there's a difference between a loner stoner and a lonely stoner. I'm a little bit of both, but mostly I'm just alone. I tend to prefer it that way. Chilling in my apartment by myself, there's plenty of room for my mind to expand and my thoughts have room to breathe. Even one person in my space limits those factors and closes off the space for my mental expansion, but I still enjoy having friends to toke up with now and again. Sparse visits make it easier to appreciate those friends and the stoney times we share. Not to mention, it's no fun to get ripped and play Mario Kart by yourself.

18. im definitely a loner stoner, but im not lonely in the least

i live inside my head. i get so wrapped up in my thoughts sometimes that i just block other people out. alot of times in social settings i have no clue what to say or do, so i tend to just kick it by myself. the friends that i have are pretty much like me, so we have a mutual understanding that if we're smoking together, and there's no talking going on, it's all good

19. im not a "loner" but i do get lonely...

i love mj and growing it but thats causes a real problem with my personal life.

i cant invite friends over...dont always have time to hang out, etc.

it sucks because ive lost my connection to some good people...but at the same time im also eliminating some snakes from my life...

i still keep my closest friends but not even they are aware of my growing lifestyle.

when i smoke them up though its good to hear, "hey what is this kind of mj? this is good shit"....i wanna jump up and say, "HA! I GREW THAT!" but instead i just smile and say, "yeah its pretty good" lol

before growing me and loneliness couldn't even be put in the same sentence but i damn sure dont regret it as many wish they could grow their own and have virtually an unlimited supply of bud (for myself anyway)

20. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tstDvkpDlw]YouTube - ‪Broken Bells - Vaporize‬‏[/ame] give it a listen