Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Things around The House To Smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MeAndMaryJane, May 16, 2011.

1. Hookah and Cat Nip ;) and Tea.. But Cat Nip is oddly used in a lot of tea's

2. chill man i was stoned outta my mmindd when i wrote this haha :D and why would anyne read the tags? justsayin

3. whatever floats your boat man.

people read the tags cuz there right above/below the 'reply" button.

4. Smoke crack ..?

5. You went through all 8grams of socially acceptable smokable stuff, and NOW you want to blow some rings.

6. I was born in AUS and was intergrated into mixing weed with tobacco, i really want to quit smoking tobacco but green cones dont go done well, ive been thinking of using chammomile tea as a chop widener, and nothing else, surely its less harmful then smoking tobacco?

7. Aren't there non-tobacco joint fillers for sale? I've heard of people buying them in amsterdam, never heard of any around here though.

8. Step 1: Find pet cat
    Step 2: Wrap said kitty in a blanket, joint style!
    Step 3: Smoke kitty while listening to this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_G37DnMPf0]Ahh Sevenya 10:56 minutes - YouTube[/ame]

Lol jk, but It sounded funny in my head for a moment :smoke:

9. Yea theres no such thing as all the stores are closed. I live in such a rural area and still we have 24/7 stores.

OP is 13 looking to get high of household items.

Fuck just jam a freshly sharpened pencil into your skull and get it over with.