Drinking alcohol with a full stomach. Need help

Discussion in 'General' started by Parallelism, May 14, 2011.

1. Wait what? FWB + Drinking + Roommate = ????????? ;):eek::cool::smoke::poke::laughing::yay:

EDIT: The pictures tell a story... man I'm so fucking high right now

2. Interestingly I went out last night and did exactly what I told you not to do. Started with a few beers, then went onto vodka, and eventually just had whatever I could get my hands on, anyway ended up spending about half an hour passed out leaning over the toilet seat getting sick. Would have spent the whole night there but people managed to break into the toilet somehow and get me out. Embarrassing and very messy. Go with liquor before beer! I can't explain why, but it works..

3. Just DONT have anything SWEET, you'll be pukin all night

4. #24 Johnny Cash, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    Just be honest and tell them you're not a really big drinker. She should and probably will respect that.
    Also, drink water in between. If you drink an equal amount of water to the amount of beer or whatever you're drinking, it will hit you a lot less hard. You can just guzzle down a shitload of water from the tap every time you go to the bathroom.

That's simpy because as you get drunker, you stop giving a shit and drink more and more and disregard your own limits. If you drink beer and then move on to heavier stuff, you are increasing your alcohol intake. If you start with liquor and then move onto beer, you are decreasing it. It's very simple.

5. ^ Hes right, people always drink beer and then start doin shots without remembering how many beers theyve already consumed, then you've drank too much alcohol and youre getting sick.

6. Just get wasted and high too bro

7. I dunno man. I can easily drink 10 shots on a full stomach and not be too drunk, sometimes I have a 700ml of vodka before going on nights out... But if I did that on an empty stomach I'd be on the floor for sure.

Eating a good meal or two before the drink session will definitely allow you to drink considerably more, I'm really surprised you seem to think otherwise.

8. You should just smoke some Cannabis and forget about alcohol.

Seriously though, show some respect to your liver :rolleyes:

9. Subbed for possible pics? This bitch better be sexy

:laughing:

10. Its like jumping in a cold pool man. Once your in your in. Swim it up

11. Okay droogs. Last night was FUCKING AWESOME!

So I'm at work right now and figure I have nothing else to do but write a long story of what happened. I'm sure this is nothing in comparison to some of your experiences, but for me, it was pretty fucking epic. Definitely beats gaming for 10 hours a day.

So I get to her place and I'm looking good. I got my brand new North Face on, you know, looking good. So her roommates are out buying alcohol and I asked her if I should buy anything, she said her roomies would supply. So I said "Fuck yeah". So we're at her place alone and we go to her bedroom and lay on the bed, listen to music, talk, cuddle etc. I'm not going to lie, I was pretty nervous when I showed up because alcohol isn't my thing. So her roomies come home and he asks me if I wanted anything to eat (ironically, I ate a lot before I went over (read OP for more information)). I say no and we head down to the fridge. They bought roughly 20 cans of Mikes 'harder' lemonade. They had Blueberry, limeade and cranberry. I had never drank any Mikes before but I knew it was supposed to taste good. We cracked open the first can and no joke, everybody was sipping on it so I felt really comfortable drinking at my own pace. We all went upstairs to her roomies room and went on this guys blog (it was basically 4chan, but an independent blogger) and I was really at home. Her roomy was a fucking /b/tard! Turns out he works with Geek Squad and is fucking really awesome. Anyway, we go to his room and mess around on the computer, laughing, and having a good time. So his girlfriend busts out this huge bong. Like, no joke 4 feet tall. I was going to take pictures for y'all but I wanted to play it chill. So the roomies stared hitting from this massive bong and everybody was getting buzzed (we just cracked open our 2nd Mikes) and I was feeling good. So we played Wii mario racing next (LOL) and turns out, I'm terrible at that game. So we're playing and just throwing the controllers around and laughing . So the roomies got a call from their dealer and they went to get more ganj so it was just us again. We went to her bedroom and kinda layed there again, feeling each other (literally), making out and laughing. Honestly, it was fucking awesome.
    Like 30 minutes later they came back with about half an ounce and were just destroying the bong. The guy roomy room probably 5 bowls and the girl took 6. That's a lot for me, I'm sure some of you reading this are saying "Psh, I could do more than 6", lol.

So my girl that invited me, she mentions we should play Apples to Apples and we played that game for like 3 hours and listening to really kick ass music. Beatles, Elton John, Scorpions, etc. The entire night was fucking awesome.

So its probably 3am and we decide to take it to the bed room. I had drank 4 of the mikes hard lemonade cans which got me feeling between drunk and buzzed. Slightly more than buzzed.

So we go to her room, this is where the night became fucking epic....

We start making out, feeling each other up and I take out a couple condoms and because I don't want to get banned or anything, lets just say I used 3 condoms in roughly an hour. We used (real) cuffs, vibrators, condoms, lube, we did everything. The best part of the night was eating her out and her not giving a fuck. Usually she gets all self conscious, but I ate her out for a long time.

In the morning I asked what she remembered (she drank a shit ton). And she said playing apples to Apples was the last thing she remembered!

Honestly, the food trick worked perfectly, my night was on a whole 'nother level and my game was brought.

This forum kicks ass and my mood thus far today had been EXTREMELY happy. Lol

Oh, I forgot to mention, she slept completely naked and she didn't give a fuck. Above the covers too, like a boss. I was going to take a pic but it was too dark and I didn't wanna pull a Jeffery Dohmer Lol.

A night for the books my droogies.

I'm trying to think if I forgot anything but I don't think I am. Her roomies were so fucking chill they were people I could really see hanging out with again. And they all have amazing taste in music.

12. Me too.Ill be drunk off beer and then someone comes with vodka,or something,and im like fuck it!But yeah good luck with everything bro.I dont really like eating a real big meal ebfore drinking.just somethin small.

13. #33 Parallelism, May 15, 2011
    [​IMG]

Picture is her but I didn't take any last night.

14. #34 mercinariesgtr, May 15, 2011
    yah i like to go to the dining hall and eat a bunch before drinking, helps you be a tank for the night. just last night i had two glasses of wine two shots and two bull shlitz 40 oz (they re 8.2% alch for those who are unfamiliar). i was pretty drunk but not trashed, this was ffrom about 10-2. im 6 1 170 pounds. on an empty stomach i probably would have been black out and puking. also some food while drinking helps aswell.

edit::read that it went well, thats awesome. also you from portland me? i go to unh

15. I'm in Portland Oregon, not familiar with UNH

16. Lol + rep dude, nicely done. But make sure she never finds that you've posted this on the interweb or she'll hack your fuckin balls off and rightfully so.