Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How not to look high or Stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smooth Criminal, May 14, 2011.

1. This thread is plenty of WIN.

2. Brushing my teeth usually sobers me up, so I usually pop in a piece of gum instead.

[​IMG]

Yummmm. :smoke::hello:

3. Looking not high is something you pick up over time you cant just buy eyedrops and spray cologne and expect no one to notice although it helps.

4. If you want to enter hostile territory high as a kite, you must follow these rules:

1. Get high, really fucking high
    2. Enjoy yourself, listen to music, eat some food, whatever 'wets your whistle'
    3. Take a shower
    3. Brush teeth, put on the stick, splash of cologne
    4. Get dressed
    5. Clear Eyes ACR
    [​IMG]
    6. Enter hostile territory
    7. Know that you're high and nobody else knows (unless you have a shitty poker face)
    8.????
    9.Profit

[​IMG]Problem?

5. I put on my straight face. :cool:
    You should too...

Attached Files:

6. Words of a wise man right here ^.

7. Dont do anything thats what i do, i dont give a fuck i stroll into working sipping on coffee high as fuck.

Why are my eyes so red?..oh i have sensitive eyes they get strained from tv.

...boom! all your problems solved now go get high as fuck and stroll around public.

8. Smoke another year or two. Should become obvious eventually.

9. That's the best thing about living on your own at work with a stoner boss...

I dun have to give a fuck :)

Eye drops
    Spray and wash your hands

10. Wtf? Are you stupid or something? Don't smoke????? Then you won't be high bro.

11. Fuck eyedrops, if anyone says anything just say, "My allergies are really bothering me" and you'll be fine. Nobody cares if you're high, everyone is so wrapped up in their own lives to sit and ponder "He is wearing cologne, he must be smoking the reefer."

Be high and proud. I walk around with bloodshot eyes grinning all the time, and nobody ever bothers me or stops me. A lot of them probably smoke too! :)

12. [quote name='"gangsta91995"']So im high nearly all the time,and sometimes i always fuck up around familly/friends,and in work.Please tell me how no to look high or stoned when in public,so i wouldn't risk any problems.Thank you[/quote]

smoke more. only new smokers have a problem with looking high. just keep toking regularly and soon youll notice you dont act wierd when youre high

13. Don't smile when nothings happening.

If you notice that you stutter when your blazed don't talk.

Get eye drops that's really the only give a way

Gh I got long hair and I'm Asian so when my parents look at me in the eyes I just squint and go extra Asian on them.

14. If your going to school or work high that doesn't cut it.

15. Firstly, they don't do that in Pakistan. Secondly, who said anything about Pakistan?

16. Yea that reminds me man if your trying to hide it from your parents I get it I'm on same boat I smoke up at night after work walk my dog . Eat some m n m to cover the smell then shower.

But if you hiding from people they don't really give a fuck lol.
    V

17. True. The eye drops do help though, mentally. :p

18. Or visine. Clear Eyes suck and Rohtos sting. Also I find it harder to put in the eyedrops after I smoke so I just put them in before I smoke.

19. [quote name='"steezelweasel"']the less thing u do that u could possible fuck up the less of a chance you will fuck up?[/quote]

I think I understand. No way to be sure though.

20. [quote name='"JBright"']Gh I got long hair and I'm Asian so when my parents look at me in the eyes I just squint and go extra Asian on them.[/quote]

That's professional hahaha just lol'd in class :D