Hello from Holland

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by lowlandslady, May 13, 2011.

1. #1 lowlandslady, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2011
    HI,

Hi from the Netherlands, Holland, cloggieland,

I'm Natasha, I live in the Dutch countryside where I organically grow different strains of Greenhouse grass (outside, season) and salvia divinorum (in conservatory), also Medi-wiet (tincture, starting on new venture of oil on request) and making magical elixers and love potion.

Bulbfields on my east, black and white cows grazing on the west, flat view to the horizon,
    weed in the garden, I guess all the Dutch clichés apply.

If you are coming to Holland and want a break from busy Amsterdam and see something of traditional Holland, we have a holiday / weekend cottage to let.
    Basis amenities (but very sweet, retro and complete) so not expensive.
    An organic smoke on the house included.

*For someone visiting Holland a little longer or on a shoestring budget, if you don't mind putting in a little elbow grease (nothing strenous) summer work for 'keep' going, 18-25, helping me in the garden and odd jobs. Offered: garden room, good meals, smoke.

More info on kleineoele@gmail.com

I tried to post some pics but can only upload small ones, so here's a link to my flickr set:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sanspareille/sets/72157626676481740/

I'm not just here to promote the cottage though, interested in trading experience in making oil and other application for the Good Herb!

2. heej natasha
    klinkt goed. :D welkom

3. Hee, thnx. Wist niet dat the Man in Black in zijn reincarnatie een landgenoot geworden was :)

4. Welke Amerikaan wil er nou niet een Hollander worden?
    Lekker groente roken zonder gelijk een tazer in je flikker te krijgen. :p

5. :) Ja, daarom ben ik nu in de ontwikkelingshulp gegaan met ons vakantiehuisje :)

6. Edited post with addition of summer work for 'keep'. Please send your details!

7. Hey, ooit kwam ik daar vaak...mijn eerste vriendje (en man) kwam uit Groede :) zws vl.

8. Wat een mooie plekje heb je daar Natasha.
    Daar kan ik als stadsjongen alleen maar van dromen. :p

9. Thanks! Het is er niet alleen voor de buutnlaanders hoor! :)

10. Wie weet hoor je ooit nog van me, ik ben lang de stad niet uit geweest.

11. Stuur anders effe een mailtje met je normale email adres. We hebben ook een midzomernachtsfeest gepland nl

12. Hay guys, what's going on in here?

13. Het ziet er zeker mooi uit. Misschien moeten we weer engels praten om wat toeristen te lokken :p

ha vernieuwde de pagina en kijk eens aan ^^ :D

14. Zal ik doen.

I think you're going to need google translator.

15. Hi nice to meet ya :) its just nice to meet other female smokers :)

16. It's a CLOG-FEST