Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Post here your simple medicated edibles(as in not complicated) single serving recipes

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Rotties4Ever, May 13, 2011.

1. Mine is pretty simple.

I do This recipe to start with.

While that is cooking I microwave a can of beans, then strain the excess liquid, and boil a 1/4 cup of white rice. Then I microwave a can of chicken, then strain the excess liquid. I then mix all the ingredients in a big bowl. I then add the cannaoil and mix thoroughly. Next I add some barbecue to taste. Next I top with cheese and its all done! You got yourself a delicious ridiculously filling single serving edible :)

2. easy one for all u
    1.get a big nug
    2.put it on a plate
    3.put suger,cinimon,honey.etc(be creative with any topping)
    get a fork and eat that bitch

3. pics?

4. lol just no... where are your lipids lol

5. #25 Crystal74, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2011
    Ok I made the oil that a diff thread was about. Very easy in the oven I used 2 table spoons of oil and a splash over to account for the filtering process loss.

I then followed this recipe Microwave Chocolate Mug Brownie Recipe - Food.com - 349246
    Using my two table spoons of GreenOil in place of the butter..I have my little brownie like cake in the mug waiting for the morning. Its already far too late in the evening to eat this thing.

I will post back how it tasted and worked.. but I did lick some off the side of the cup and it was not bad at all.

Update: It was really quite good. If I would have had some ice cream on top it would have been just like a brownie sundae. .. I insted shared with my sister and we both have kept a nice mellow buzz since 10 am.

6. if one was to make green dragon, does anyone know the ratio of bud to alcohol
    i heard you pour just enough to cover the bud for the waiting method
    but put twice as much for the boiling method
    also
    BUMP

7. step 1. get your cannabutter
    step 2. make toast.
    step 3. put that cannabutter on the toast, along with your favorite jam.

8. my cannabutter taste like shit....

9. bump bump it up

10. melting a bunch of chocolate with that oil and mixing in a bunch of whatever like granola or something seems to work
    who knows the best way to melt the chocolate

11. #32 Freshfed, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    In a glass bowl above boiling water (double boil)

12. #33 Rotties4Ever, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2011
    bump it

13. [​IMG]

Uploaded with I

14. looks delicious! Care to share your method and experience you had eating it?

15. #37 stuntman707, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    It was awesome

16. #38 stuntman707, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Awhile thank you. I used canna-oil instead of butter and spread sugar on top of the cookies to get better taste. They turned out good. Taste like a cookie but you can still also taste the weed inside of them to make a blend so good that I got blasted out of them

17. anyone know of something strong i can add to whatever i bake (cookies/brownies w/e) to help mask the taste of canna oil/butter.
    someone suggested honey, i just dont see how it will really work unless i drown that shit in honey( which actually might work) but I would like to hear other ideas

18. I made canna-oil with about 2 grams of sugar leaf and made it into a smoothie with chocolate milk, a banana, and two spoonfuls of vanilla yogurt. It didn't even taste "green" and I was high for hours.