Best and Biggest Yielding Autos?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by masterjazztime, May 12, 2011.

1. #21 qosmioman, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
    Mi5 is a strong strain, i'm guessing you guys are doing guerilla grows if you're growing in the UK. Nice looking plants though.

2. #22 masterjazztime, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2011
    So thanks for all the advice. I actually went with Auto-Bomb seeds from www.weed-seeds.net. Hoping to get my sh*t together and get the beans going ASAP. I'll update when the beans get here.

:smoke:

3. them damn things take way to long to harvest.the smoke was good but tall and very long flowering.hell why even grow an auto that takes that long.by the way i only got 1.5 oz.

4. The red dwarf by buddha is rockin.heres some pics.Gave up on autos until i grew this

Attached Files:

5. Those Red Dwarfs look pretty dam fine if you ask me. Buddha seeds do have a good rep for their autos.

6. Nice looks big enough for auto. How much did you get off 1.

7. #27 4studiesonly, Jun 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How many nirvana plants is that in the greenhouse; what was your dry yield? They look great! I've actually got 2 Nirvana Sky's outdoors right now, should be done by early Sept :)

8. haha I'm trying like hell.. So far mine is almost three and a half feet tall and just as big in diameter as it is tall. There is a link in my signature to my grow :smoke:

9. #29 stevie45, Jun 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You can't compare autos to photos right now because breeders haven't developed the genetic nearly as much as any photo.

Autos are much better suited to a SOG/SCROG.

10. I got 2 oz. dry off of it.All my autos from buddah absolutely fantastic.The red dwarf was by far the best.The white dwarf is good.The demois took longer to flower but was great also.I gave up on autos until i grew buddah autos.

11. I grew out an auto White Russian and it yielded 2 oz under cfl's. You can see it in my signature :)

12. So how'd you get on with the Auto Bombs? You end up growing those bad boys?

13. Hey,
    I'm wondering what Auto Seeds to get.
    I'm thinking of having a mother room and while that's getting started using a flowering room space with some feminized autos in a Scrog (or SOG). Preferably finishing 8-10 weeks with a good yield and quality of smoke.

And then once the autos are done using clones from then on from the mother (so vegging the mother for 8ish weeks before clones).

What auto would ye suggest?

14. i heard you can clone autos is that true? something about how if you try to clone them they will start out as old as the date taken or something...?

15. Hey Qos, i did end up buying the Auto Bomb Seeds i got them from the Tude. Haven't planted yet as i've had to move apartments. Hoping to get a closet grow up and running soon. The seeds look nice and healthy so hoping for a kick ass grow. :devious:

16. I didn't think that was possible as they do not have a Veg period? Has anyone out there tried?

17. I know someone who tried and it didnt work out. Whether it was user error or just the autoflower genetics I dont know, but he did try and they did die.

18. it is possible , but a waste IMO.

you stop growth on the cutting as it roots, but you do not slow down the "done date" of a ruderalis cross. So all you do is lose yield

19. Yeah I thought it might have been user error in his case. He was given some auto-flowers, first-grow/first attempt at taking clones and didnt work out. I wasnt sure if it was because he didnt know what he was doing or if you just couldnt take clones because there was no veg cycle.

20. Avoid autos. They have ditch weed genetics!!