Grasscity WoW Guild!!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Hash Browns, May 11, 2011.

1. It would seem.. But its never really "dead" Just find a bunch of people still playing from GC and find a new server and all of you start together from lvl 1.

If I still played Id def get down but I gotta focus on work and stuff atm lol. I need money to play if I do decide to. But Idk.. Its been like 6 years since Ive played and I doubt its at all the same as what it use to be.

2. ^it is way different. Like its crazy how much they change it over a year or two. Haven't played in a long time myself but I played vanilla and BC and came back for the end of WotLK and first half of cataclysm. Its been like 2 years or so since I played I think.

3. I have like a level 13 Mage in the guild lol. But my main is on ysera ally, play a pally named evah. If anyone does bgs I'm always down for some bgs

4. Just started up again i like the new questing at pandaria

5. Ive been tempted to start playing again for a while lol

6. [quote name='"olylongbord11"']Ive been tempted to start playing again for a while lol[/quote]

Do it man! Its fun haha

7. I kinda wanna play this..if I ever doo
    I wanna be in a guild! :D

8. [quote name='"MilkyLumpkinz"']I kinda wanna play this..if I ever doo
    I wanna be in a guild! :D[/quote]

Do it man you wont regret it :)

9. Any GC'ers want a piece of me?? I'm Mindtrix on Executus. Come get some!!!

10. Im in lightbringer... I would totally join the guild but I haven't really got back to the game for a while I have really old gear and still wondering if I should buy mop...

11. Used to play there but like all games shit gets
    repetitive

12. I've got my old toon on black dragonflight. I might get on mists when I get some internet but even still with my work schedule I don't think I'd be able to raid :mad: maybe PvP some.

13. I used to rock this rock hard in vanilla wow. Then started up again in the later expansion(s). stopped after WOTLK tho. Got sick of it, started doing other shit. I'd like to play again tho, cata/MOP looks pretty fun. It'd be about a month before I could start playing, and I'd be limited to a few hours a day. But it would kill some excess time I may have. Depends how many hours my new work site will be pushing me. prob 12-14. but I think I could fit this in :) I'd love to join the guild then too. How many members now? Is it building from the beginning of this thread?