Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ramen Noodles With Weed (Fast way to COOK Weed)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Hazed, Feb 7, 2006.

1. Aight blades I'm doing this now with some mi goreng

used; 2 cup water

1 tablespoon of butter

chick salt

chicken seasoning

all seasonings in the packet

and garlic and obviously the weed (.7)

so keen to eat it

2. #382 TypicalCanadian, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2013
    Just made this with 2gs...eating it as we speak. Let's see what happens.

EDIT: an hour later... nothing, bored. May as well smoke a bowl

3. #383 irin, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2013
    Very high college student with a passion for ramen here with a story about weed ramen, and a few interesting things about the recipe that you can tweak and do.:hello:

I have done some experimenting and found out a few important things. #1 NO NEED FOR BUTTER -- Ramen has loads of fat in the flavoring!

I made some weed ramen this morning with about 7 small pieces of very good bud. This is probably a lot, but I don't think it is an eighth (the pieces were quite small) which is a bit over 3 grams -- from baggies I have gotten I think it was about a half eighth. So, a bit more than most people want to use, but my tolerance is HIGH. I smoke like 10 bong bowls a day. Sorry for the long description of the amount, but I don't have a scale nor any convenient way to measure it.

Anyways, yeah, I used no butter, just filled the pan up with some water and 2 chicke[SIZE=3]n seasoning packets and let it [SIZE=3]heat up for a bit. After that, I put the weed in there[SIZE=3] and let it boil[SIZE=3] for [SIZE=3]30 minutes. While it was boiling, I quite often would go in with a rubber spatula and sc[SIZE=3]rape some of the stuff off the side back i[SIZE=3]nto the [SIZE=3]soup, which was pres[SIZE=3]umably fat[SIZE=3] (good for the THC to latch on to as far as I know)[SIZE=3]. You probably don't need to do it more than 4 or so times, though, if you space those out evenly.

[SIZE=3]Fu[SIZE=3]rthermore, YMMV, but I f[SIZE=3]ound I [SIZE=3]need[SIZE=3]ed to keep a[SIZE=3]dding water. D[SIZE=3]on't worry -- this [SIZE=3]doesn't appear to affect potency and you can boil off as much [SIZE=3]water as you want.[SIZE=3] After doing those things [SIZE=3]for about 30 minutes, I added the noodles and [SIZE=3]some water. It was a bit of work to break them down, but going at them for a bit with [SIZE=3]the rubber spatula and flipping them over does wonders [SIZE=3]([SIZE=3]this is kinda important cause I ha[SIZE=3]te unevenly cooked noodl[SIZE=3]es lol)[SIZE=3].

[SIZE=3][SIZE=3]I just cooked the noodles like normal[SIZE=3], and actually boiled off most of the water towards the end to have some really good salty creamy-ish ramen like I like. It was delicious. You could make it more soupy by[SIZE=3] keeping more water in there, though if you do that [SIZE=3]make sure that you drink the broth since it will[SIZE=3] contain a lot of the THC and such[SIZE=3].

[SIZE=3][SIZE=3][SIZE=3]RESUL[SIZE=3]TS:

[SIZE=3]An hour later, [SIZE=3]a definite body high [SIZE=3]an[SIZE=3]d[SIZE=3] quite a decent feeling of wellbeing for me. This was a fair [SIZE=3]amount of weed but [SIZE=3]as I said,[SIZE=3] I have a HUGE tolerance. More significant was my girlfriend's response.

[SIZE=3]I shared a small quantity with her and she got a very good high. She [SIZE=3]says it feels a bit different from smoking[SIZE=3], is lasting her a lot longer (I started smoking a while ago[SIZE=3] and she is still high T+2:[SIZE=3]30), and is a[SIZE=3] more b[SIZE=3]od[SIZE=3]il[SIZE=3]y-focused (but still with head high elements)[SIZE=3] one.

[SIZE=3]All in all I'd say it was a great success. Hope somebody got something out of this! Weed ramen forever!:wave:[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

EDIT: Girlfriend was very high for like 8 hours. Apparently worked very well but I have a crazy tolerance.

4. Lol what??

5. What if I mixed just the flavoring and weed and only boiled that? Mmmm a beef drink. Hahah

6. This might be my favorite recipe, definitely trying this when I get the chance :D

7. Well I just tried this method now.. unfortunately I wasn't able to cook it for 10 mins.. maybe 10 max. I used about a gram of vaped weed, I'll let you guys know how I'm feeling in a bit.. Didn't cook it long enough and I used vaped weed so I'm curious to see how that works out.

Oh and to those who are nervous about cooking this around people due to smell, i would continue to be nervous because it does smell. My dad commented saying that "whatever your cooking doesn't smell good" of course he doesn't smoke so he dislikes the smell. I added a few other spices, and chicken broth and it still won't cover that smell, you can smell the weed cooking. It doesn't make the whole stink though, if you have fans above your stove you'll be good just make sure there isn't anybody standing right near you ha

8. Trying this right now with some black diamond kush.

9. Wouldn't it be simpler to use a single-serving cannaoil recipe? Use low temps and add, say, garlic and chili flakes to the oil, then dress the noodles that were cooked in a strong broth? You probably wouldn't have to use so much weed and you'd probably get higher.

Cooking oil in the oven takes a while if you want something good and potent, but because you do it at low temps and in a well sealed container, there's virtually no smell.

I'd say you could use something like sesame oil so it still lines up with the whole asian noodles thing, but:

A) Most people, unless they were raised with it or like to cook, do not have sesame oil lying around.

B) I remember reading somewheres (probably BKS's edible thread) that sesame oil is not as good for extraction as say, coconut oil.

This method uses a variation on the 'water-butter' method, which has been shown (here on the forums) to be less efficient at extracting THC. Not that is doesn't work, but rather, there are ways to get you higher for less.

Microwaves are a nono, as the way it heats things is far too inconsistent and will damage your THC content.

This is a good idea and it seems to work for mostly everyone in the thread. How to we make it even better for less weed while staying covert?

10. Does it need to be chopped up or can i just put in some broken up pieces, kinda lazy and got some dull ass knives that cant cut through shit.

11. Copy and pasting this recipe to my computer. Thanks for posting.:wave::wave:

12. I've done this before and it works pretty well, the only thing is that weird buttery soup taste. If you throw just a few pinches of chili powder on top of the noodles before you poor the water in, it covers that taste pretty well and spices it up a bit. Daaank.

13. What would happen if I didnt use butter or what could i use in place of butter

14. Think t would work with like a .3? Got some shake in a baggie i just found x)

15. I know this is an old thread but I tried this a few years back with Shin Ramyun which is a Korean ramen and didn't use any butter.

Used about 1g of some good mids and got me and my cousin blazed for ages and the good thing with Shin Ramyun is the soup has a strong flavor and the real spiciness gives it the extra kick and only a slight noticeable taste to it.

16. Yeah this thread is old as fuck. Brought back good memories seeing my post in this thread 8 years ago Lol .

The reason shin ramen works is because it has a lot of oil in the noodles. Still would be good to add some butter.

17. Would this work if you drained the water and just ate the noodles?
    I don't like having the water with my noodles :/
    Or is there some way I could do it differently to make it without the water.
    For example, (never made edibles before so I'm just brainstorming) if I cooked the noodles and drained the water. Then I put my ground up weed in a container with some butter and melt it in the microwave. Would this work to activate the THC and then I just add the butter to the noodles? Or would this not be hot enough/long enough to activate it coz butter melts in like 5-10 seconds in a microwave.

18. Or could I bake the weed first seeing as microwaves aren't that good for weed and then I just add the baked weed when I add the seasoning..?

19. You can decarb and that would work as long as the ramen soup as a lot of fatty oil.

20. I smoked a bowl hit before actually making this and it boosted the hell out my high, I feel stuck lo