Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ramen Noodles With Weed (Fast way to COOK Weed)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Hazed, Feb 7, 2006.

1. Naw man, if you want to inhale it, just toke it up... if you cook it you have to wait for the heat to release the THC, otherwise it's just a waste of bud...

As for the ramen, I put a beef bullion cube in the water before it boils, then add the noodles, cook them up for like 2 minutes, while they're cooking I pour the seasoning into a bowl, and cup up some green onions (scallions, whatever the fuck you wanna call them, LoL) and put them in the bowl with the seasoning, and then when the noodles are done I put the noodles in and slowly pour in just enough water so the broth is a dark brown color, cause I like really potent flavors... So what if I split the water between two people, or should I just screw the noodles and drink all the water like a broth? Do you think that would work?

~ Terpsichore

2. oh it would work...just not the best idea in the world because of the butter in the broth....drinking just straight up broth with all that butter in it will fuck with your stomach, nauseate you... i found that out the hard way the first time i tried this recipe

if you can stomach all that butter mixed in with all those seasonings, go for it girl

also from past experience: in the original post it says you can "cook it while your parents are around" DO NOT do this. wait until they are gone as it will stink like weed. not as much as if you were toking, but it is definately identifiable as that weed smell

3. Thats a great idea!!! I think i might try that soon

4. if i remember theres like 13 g of fat in ramen noodles so u probably dont need butter

5. I could check I have two boxes of 12 packs each in my cabinet right now (and you guys thought I was just kidding when I said I was addicted to those things hu.. :D:D:D)

Edit/Update: serving size 1/2 dry noodles, and 1 tsp. seasoning mix, calories 190, calories from fat 60, total fat 7 g. Saturated fat 3.5 g. cholesterol 0 mg, sodium 760 mg. I hope that's enough info cause that's all I wrote down.. LoL So you'll have to double all that if you eat the whole thing by yourself.. which most people do..

~ Terpsichore

6. Cool idea ill have to try it some time, I love ramen noodles :smoke:

You wont be glad you tryed to get too high once you acually do hehe, I ate to many brownies once and got to high for about 9 hours...

20 minutes after I ate them was the highest ive been in my life then I sat down to play some game and the second I did I got the "O shit" feeling in my stomach ran to the bathroom puked for about 2 hours couldnt move from the bathroom.

Finally after 2 hours thought I was ok go back to the living room only to have to keep running back and fworth for hours puking/dry heaving it sucks.

Its a great way to keep you from wantting to eat weed again though :D

Good luck with trying to get to high i guess :confused:

7. Thanks for the suggestion Hazed! I have 2 boxes of the stuff from Sam's, when i get off my break i might try this. I've always wanted to eat weed, but i'm too scared that i'll fuck it up and ruin a perfectly good batch of weed....i'd give you stoner points for the post....but i have to spread some around before i can give to you again lol.

8. Yeah this way works good, just make sure you boil the water/butter/weed until it looks somewhat darker brown color.. the weed will lose its green color also.

You drink it ALL, the ramen water and all

noodles only will be a big waste of thc

9. I really want to know if it's safe to refridgerate the final product and have it later. I just want to know if it will lose thc or something.

10. Just my two cents:

I've done this twice, both with really good results. Well sort of.

The first time, I used about .7g of dank. A couple hours after I ate it, I passed out and slept from 6pm to 6am the next day. It pissed me off that I slept through the whole high (although at one point at 1am I woke up and was almost too baked to get to the bathroom), but I knew that at least it worked, and worked well, since I only pass out if I'm REALLY high.

The second time I did it in the morning before my classes at about 8am, and I was high until late afternoon. I used the same amount of bud.

11. I also vouch for a 5-6hour high on brownies and cannabutter.

I ate a fat brownie at 1:30... kicked in at 3:30ish and last till 9-10pm

Im thinking about trying it with dank buds.... Is it worth it?

Use a gram in 1 cup of ramen noodles say?

Id say its pretty much 1hitter quitter bud.

12. Does anybody know if it is safe to refridgerate the ramen noodles after it's done and then eat them later? Or will it lose thc.

13. ^^ dont think it will kill the thc but ima not 100% shurre but that sounds DELICIOUS

i gatta try that shyt.. wen i get some weed.......+ rep if i dont have to spread some +rep till i give you some again .. but thaz awesome ,....i can get ma parents high without them actually wanting to .. lmfao sounds fucking JACKASS :D

14. do you guys think I would get any results from using only 1.8 or 1.9 grams of broken down mids in this? I wanna try it.

15. ohh man. . .bahaha. Gold Mine!

Just think, any soop will work. Im gunna try ta make a little Miso soup with this. . .mmmmmm

16. Fridge works fine, no it will not lose THc.

17. No, 1 gram prob too much if its 1 hitter quitter bud. Id make a bowl with 1 gram , fridge half of it for later.

ALSO SMOKING ABOUT an HOUR after will intensify it so much, I highhhhhhhly suggest it, even if you have to pinch some out of what you were gonna cook.

REMEMBER THE LESS FULL YOU ARE THE HIGHER YOU WILL GET, thats why I say put the whole gram and eat half rather than put half a gram to the full bowl.

18. Alright Ill take your word for it.. Thanks for the advice .... +REP for sure Hazed...

19. the weed is bunching up around the outside edges of the pot, do I need to stir it occasionally or is it okay? Also, would 30 min probably be long enough? Thanks...

20. Stir it and eat :)

30 mins is fine, but I like waiting an hour to feel the buzz from cooking alone, and I suggest all the people who say "Smoke it, cooking wont get you high" eat a bowl properly made and sit back an hour later telling me your not feelin it..
    lmfao