Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I know when my probation is OFFICIALLY over?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LuckyBlaze, May 9, 2011.

1. I got a minor in posession (michigan) and was scentenced 6 months reporting probation where I have to call a testing facility ever sat. and sun. morning to see if i need to go take a pbt.

Well, in a few days it will be 6 months from the day I was put on probation and I am wondering when it is official? Will I get some form of legal documents?

For obvious reasons, I don't want to toke up because I think my probation is over then all of a sudden my po calls me and tells me to come in and take a piss test. (i havent had to take one yet)

I got .5 oz of some dank chron and 1oz of solid mids and i am itching to celebrate. 6 months is a long time.

2. If i was you,i would call the court and ask.or call your probation officer to find out what's the next step.

3. Ring them and ask them

I finish a 2 n a half year probation order in a few weeks, can't wait

4. If you havent had to take a piss test yet id call, if they dont answer smoke.

5. I'd call them. My PO gave me an end-date as long as I didn't fuck up before then

6. Call your PO. I was just put on probation last month until September.

You should have gotten an end date, but call your PO.