Violent Crime, Blacks, and Mexicans

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by StayHighAllDay, May 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 StayHighAllDay, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
    What's their excuse?

Btw, I shouldn't have to say this but I'm not a racist. I'm just pointing out the elephant in the room. People say that minorities tend to live in poverty and there's a direct link between violent crime and poverty. But that doesn't explain all the other various minorities that don't have nearly as high of violent crime statistics.

Another interesting source: California Crime Statistics

2. Biased statistics?:confused_2:

idk

3. Nah...those are the statistics all right...

4. I'll give you a hint...typically what people will say is the cops are generally racist, or the system is racist, or they don't have enough opportunities as whites, indians, asians, or russians etc etc.. ;)

5. Violent crime is directly related to poverty levels.

6. So why are blacks poorer than other minorities?

7. Are you saying minorities cause crime?

8. Take a sociology class to find out.
    I have my degree in criminal justice where I focused on violent crimes/violent criminals.

9. They don't. Minorities statistically live under the poverty level which directly correlates to violent crime. Caucasians statistically have more money which allows them more opportunity, instead of crime.

10. Of course not! Just these 2 minorites. There is not a high percentage of crime within the Asian, Middle Eastern, Indian, Russian, (etc) communities which are all minorities in the United States.

11. Sad world isn't it.....(for some anyways)

12. Black people could have more money if they didn't just think 'fuck it I'll turn to crime' and they actually tried to better themselves

13. oh yeah

this thread is going to be good

[​IMG]

14. Heres your mexican. Why dont you ask him?

Hey, why do you cause so much crime man?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.