What is a big yeilding potent strain

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by Rudeboi357, May 4, 2011.

1. I'm growing a strain called Chronic that is a NL*Skunk*AK mix known for high potency and large yields, I grew mine out but they supposedly work well with SOG and a short VEG time.

2. DUDE GROW OG KUSH.
    ^ period

3. #43 jakeleish, Sep 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2011
    flower when they are 12 inch and they will end at about 28in
    super potent, super good genetics, amazing growth and ability to ingest nutrients
    love the cold, not a fan of heat, 70 day flower time, nothing else should compare

then you order 10 seeds of another strain possibly your favorite and cross them using gibberillic acid so you produce female seeds of your favorite plant OG. it will medicate you very well and you could possibly create a combination of pheno's that leads to super bud. good day.

4. I meant to say God Bud, not Gods Gift. God's gift is amazingly good bud, but not high yielding. God bud is the high yielder I meant to mention. I also love my C99 but it's hard to get ahold of.

5. big bomb and thc bomb are awsome from bomb seeds. go at attitude page and look at bomb seeds. they have great strain and potent.

6. #47 canadian69, Oct 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2011
    What about the autoflowering strains, dont they tend to be 9-10 weeks and a lot shorter? (which I think is preferable for sog/scrog type setups). I have never tried one and I'm not sure I like the idea of not being able to control "when" they flower, but thats just what I hear.

Like this one for example....

Ganja Dwarf lowrider lowryder Strain Specifications
    Quantity :\t10 Seeds
    Type :\truderalis auto-flowering
    Climate :\tindoor / outdoor
    Yield :\t10 - 15 gram a plant
    Height :\t30 - 50 cm
    Flowering period :\t6 - 7 weeks
    Harvest :\t8-9 week after germ.
    Stone type :\tnatural high - indica buzz
    THC level :\t???
    Grow Difficulty :\tVery simple and easy

7. I decided to stick with a photo-sensitive strain so that I can pull clones. You can not effectively clone an auto-flowering plant.

8. Good choice.

9. i found one thread on rollitup ”The 12-12 From Seed Thread”. from seeds go with 12/12 cycle light and yield is 2-4 oz in just 70 days(10 weeks). IS AWSOOOOOME. check it.

10. good thread

11. I've been wondering this same thing. I'm going to grow outdoors in stevenson Washington and I'm going for production, production, production. I'm definitely going to grow blueberry its my favorite plus I've heard its legendary for plant size. Mj mama the god bud is another one I'm looking to do because of the quality of the bud plus yeild now that you've recommended it. Would I get better results with bottled nutes or fully organic hand amended medium?

12. I've become a big fan of Dr. Kripplings strains that are out these days. The Incredible Bulk is just that... High yields and incredible smoke. Definitely grab some of those seeds for a test run

13. there are so many choices its hard to pick anymore