hairs on a few buds turning brown??? common??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by waynegilbert214, May 3, 2011.

1. Plant is in it's 4th week of flowering. A couple buds have hairs that are starting to turn brown.
    Rest of the plants buds look fine.
    Is it possible for it to happen to the other buds?

Attached Files:

2. word just started so didnt know. preciate it man

3. No problem.

Ever smoke pot with red hairs in it?

4. haha yea pretty much everytime i smoke

5. Yep, normal. :p

6. thats wassup thanks man

7. Im having the same problem but mine are like all red but there aint that much bud lol. but the plant is green as hell so i duno

8. Dude, you've got a little while to go. I'm no expert but it looks like the hairs have a chemical/nute burn, or possibly your ph?? :-/ and if your flowering from natural sunlight near a window there's no way your getting enough light. They will take forever to finish :-(

9. [quote name='"inabitG"']Dude, you've got a little while to go. I'm no expert but it looks like the hairs have a chemical/nute burn, or possibly your ph?? :-/ and if your flowering from natural sunlight near a window there's no way your getting enough light. They will take forever to finish :-([/quote]

Na you're right they have a while to go but they are just maturing

10. And they need more light the suns not cuttin it

11. Yea, idk about the light^^^^, but they are supposed to turn brown, it would be a prob if they didnt....

12. You're looking good man, my sativa dom's have always done that too at about 4-5th week and turned out just fine.

13. most of the time, some brown pistils are quite normal. other times, pollination could lead to the browning of them as well.

14. waynegilbert214 what are you growing ? Your plants look great !