I'm so fucking horny

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Adam G, Aug 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ill be right over!! Im coming for yea baby!!

cause my love..Its gonna be shakey for a while not seeing her..its tough..so dont go sucking goat ass just yet....let that be when you think you cant *really get any lower...cause then you know that you can! jk..whats the deal norm? if you want to get into it, that is..but Im listenin!

2. norm... the only thing foolish about you is your avatar... and the shit you talk.... and your hat.... and that your best friend is MR T.... and that you beleive in true love... no wait... that last one isn\'t one... no everything up to MR T is true- nothing after...

3. u are soooooo not a fool. i believe there is someone for everyone! true love*******

4. Hey Snatch, What\'s up buddy, long time no see

5. nice return there switch...LMAO...

it is a long story...ill scrape through my seeds and stems and smoke a bowl...RIGHT NOW...that means i will be high for the first time in two weeks...and well..ill get back to yall on this one:D..that way i can rant.

6. first, i\'m horny too!

second, i belive in true love.

7. I think that too. There is one person and only one person out there for everybody. And we can\'t rest until we find that person- that will bring about completeness.

It does make me feel better to know your horny too, N. At least I\'m not the only one not getting some. :p

8. :humbly awaits rant:

9. I believe in true love. But I also believe there is more than one person you can have true love for - but only one person at the same time if you know what I mean. I\'m in love, but that is not sent back to me. I\'m 22 and can already imagine spending the rest of my life with her but I know I won\'t.

10. i think true love has to be riciprocated, or its not true love, i think when your in love you want to cry all the time, you want to cry when you are with them, because it is the happiest time ever, you want to cry when you are away from them, because you miss them that much, when you are with them the entire world just falls away, you dont have to have a plan, whatever happens is what was supposed to happen because you were with them, when you are in love with someone, it is also something completely unexplainable, its like the word infinity, and the meaning behind it, you know its there, but your mind cannot possibly grasp the definition, i think true love is much the same way, you definately know its there, but the human mind cannot grasp and even begin to describe such a thing.

11. Yeah, I feel like that for like a week and then I get bored and start to notice all the little things that irritate the crap out of me ;)

12. then its not true love....true love has white out..and blind spots that cover that up....if its true love you could care less if they have a mole on their left butt cheek and not their right.

13. I feel ya man :) :( :) :( :)

14. it can be the best and the worse thing!

15. true love doesnt have a worse side.

16. This here is a big haha to all you horney fuckers out there because IIIIIIIIII got laid last night.

So, hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

17. I need to get some. I live with my man and I\'m not getting any. Too tired, don\'t feel like it. But still horny. Funny how that is :D

18. i havent had any in 8 months or so now...and i am horny, but, if i get back with my ex, i will be willing to wait and make the relationship better than it was last time.i think that was our biggest prollem, it was all about the nookie...and the nookie was good........just wasnt too much else to it.

19. Is everyone who goes onto adam G\'s threads horny? I know I am... but i\'m 15 and you guys are like really old!

P.S. Does any1 here actually know who (the real) Che Guevara is?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.