Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get dealer to stop ignoring me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xDS, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Yea I agree with most of these people dude just find someone else to buy weed from, or you could always grow your own.

2. 1. drop him at school and tell him to go f*** himself
    2. find another connection
    3. make friends that smoke and get hookups
    4. toke it up

3. #43 TarynGiro, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
    This right here is my major problem. If you dont wish to sell, or have any other problems with the "deal" then say something. 90% of the times that something like this happened to me as a customer, I wasnt pissed off about not getting the nug, I was pissed off that i waited hours for it, and never heard anything at all. How hard is it to just say, "nah man sorry i cant do that right now", or "i have a minimum purchase amount if you want me to deliver" or ANYTHING really, this bullshit silence is what pisses me off the most. Half the time if i knew in the first 40 minutes that nothing was going to happen, I could have looked elsewhere and found what i wanted, but after 4 hours of waiting, you find out that what you could have got 4 hours ago is no longer available because you put your faith in one fucktard who cant just speak his mind and has to play the passive silent asshole game to show you that he doesnt like you or your situation. People should get beat and robbed for shit like this. ( ex Saying 20 times how he is close or 20 min away, while hes prob home blazing with no intention of providing for you) Its just a dickhead move, these dealers nowadays think they are gods or something and they can do and act however they want because they have what you want,well i have news for them, they are human and bleed just like the next person, careful who you fuck with.

4. Get a new dealer. Then your dealer won't be ignoring you

5. #45 TheWhiteLighter, Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2015
    ^^^^^
    50 month old thread you decided to share this gem of wisdom?
    Awesome.

Not you Table4... the one above you.

6. Hahaha I can't believe I did it too,

I posted right after reading the title.

7. This.