Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"loud" strain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by srsbznss, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Some terms people use I swear lol. I'm gonna start say man that weed smells Ferrari.

2. Loud is good weed " I got some loud "

3. Loud isn't a strain. Loud is a slang term to describe high quality weed, potent, strong and I think it originated in the South. 

4. I hate this loud term lol. My weed is silent, it never makes any noise apart from the sound of thc and plant material combusting.
    I don't really care for 'dank' either. To me that means it smells strong, and to me loud is the noise that comes out of my half stack.

Terms for weed. Good weed, really good weed, amazing weed, shitty weed, okay weed, weed, weed weed, and of course reefer.