Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"loud" strain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by srsbznss, Apr 25, 2011.

1. I have also never heard of this "loud". But it is a fitting name, if I found out my bud was doused in gasoline(which would never happen) I would be yelling like a mahfucka.

2. The DMV area says loud meaning some good bud example;
    Dealer txts me saying:
    Dealer:"yo i got the loud "
    Me:"Dont say loud it sounds gay ill be there in 20mins 1/8th please"
    Dealer:"iight faggot ill see you later"

3. Yea bud covered in gas gets you blazeddd...... Then you die

4. Jeez people I'm just going off of what google showed me with the "doused in gasoline" thing. I know it doesn't make any sense and of course I'd never actually smoke it -__- just google "loud weed" and you'll see what I mean.

5. lol loud is just a describing word for some dank that somebody didnt know the name of..

"damn this is good pot, any idea what strain?"

"nah bra, it's fuckin loud though, no kidding"

"all your neighbors are gonna know your smoking, might as well be yelling it as loud as this weed is..."

6. I live in PG county loud just means good weed and it shouldn't cost the same as mids/reg... Loud is usually $15 a G here maybe $10 if your cool with em

7. Wait, The Google told you that loud meant gasoline soaked buds?

What has this world come to...

8. lol that joint would burn mad fast

9. gasonline? wouldn't that shit blow up or something?:p

10. Me neither. What bugs me is when you don't understand someone's slang and then you ask them about it and they act like you're the most idiotic person in the world for not hearing of that particular made up word. :rolleyes:

11. It's a strain a special part of the black community is convinced exists and is obsessed with.

In reality, it's probably just mids.

12. I didn't :(

13. loud" is slang for dank.
    " smoking on loud, thats that loud pack "

14. Loud also is used to describe odors. Like it if it's a very strong smell, the odor is loud.

Good smelling weed/dank=Loud

15. Man I smoked that stuff and most definitely it is laced w/ gasoline or maybe even embalming fluid...ppl smoke it like its great ... and it givesan alright high but you can taste it usually

16. loud bud makes noise thru its container and also while it burns.....no i think its another term for fire or close to fire but not fire fire, because you know when you got fire and when you got loud

17. No. There is no such thing as weed laced with gasoline. You are wrong and I cannot freakin believe you registered just to post in this thread that is obviously way old.

18. Man how the fuck you go try and explain loud and have no clue what it is you should have just not have tried to answer listen up for those who wanna learn loud is any strain of cannabis containing a high THC for example queens breath, OG Ghost Train Haze, Banana Kush, and Golden Goat

19. you people dont listen to enough rap music lol :)
    loud means danks, thats it.

nobody douses weed in gasoline idk where the hell you heard that haha

20. Lol who brought back this thread