Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Meth pipe=vape?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuddhistBrian, Apr 23, 2011.

1. I was at a sketchy gas station really baked and i was looking at the pieces... They had a Meth pipe in there and i was thinking...

Ya know how some people make light bulb vapes? Well what about using the Meth pipe as a vape? Same principle eh?

P.S. I wouldn't use this but I was just thinking... Ahhh I love stoner ramblings

2. The store sold Meth pipes? Like what kinda Meth pipe?

3. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that would work. You just might look odd doing it.

4. #6 BuddhistBrian, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Like a glass ball with a long glass stem attached to it... It really looked like a Meth pipe. It was legit

5. #7 BuddhistBrian, Apr 23, 2011
    I'll answer any questions just ask em first

6. I posted the same thread a while ago and got banned for talk of other drugs

But yes you that's how some people smoke meth

I suggest getting a jar water pipe, there like $5 andcan be a mini bong or a vape, and can attach to a bong here's what they look like

Attached Files:

7. #9 BuddhistBrian, Apr 23, 2011
    Nahh this shit won't get banned. Im just asking if a meth pipe would make a good vape? Its not like Im saying anything about the drug... Just it's paraphernalia

8. No, it'd be far too hard to get it at the right temp consistently....if at all.

9. #11 Slurms McKenzie, Apr 23, 2011
    I said the same thing

10. They work great with any hash or concentrates that melt they make fancy ones called the essential vape and the eclipse vape

11. yeah it'd work, somebody on here recommended using one for qwiso/bho, said it worked great for that, knives work great for that, so i dont see why it wouldn't

12. if you mean the bubble at the end of the tube w/ the holes, theyre called eucalyptus inhalers (lol, for real) and a lot of tobacco shops sell them,

FANTASTIC way to smoke hash/oils if ya dont mind buying it/using it and looking like a meth head heh