Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Worst 420 Ever Stories?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by porcupin3tree, Apr 21, 2011.

1. I went to a 420 party after school today, only to get my weed jacked. Come home, learn there's gonna be a new Pirates of the Carribean.
    Such a shitty holiday.

So, who else had a shitty 420 this year?

2. I didn't smoke today, but it wasn't too bad. Not extraordinarily good, but not bad.

But you didn't know that they're making another one? :laughing: Those things are so overdone, yet for some reason I've enjoyed all of them... If you want super bad news, they have the script for the fifth already finished. True fucking story.

3. #3 GoobaGod, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2011
    Been I'n the army for 7 years finally getting out I'n 2 months... Next 420 will be amazing

4. #4 porcupin3tree, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Number five? Oh sweet Jesus.
    I liked the first and second. The third was meh. Hopes are not high for 4 and 5

5. Well, was getting a guy I know to get me a quarter for $110 which is an good price in my area. I couldn't go myself because of work and other shit that's going on so he goes to the dealer's house and everything and calls me and says "He only had five g's left but he said he'd sell it for $110 and that it's worth it because it's the best shit ever" (this dealer says that about literally everything) so the dumbass guy buys 5 g's for $100.

It gets better though. I get another call later. "So I weighed the stuff and it's 2 g's short." What the fuck. (this dealer doesn't even have a scale but normally gives extra to me) I proceed to ask him how the fuck he further managed to screw this up after using my money to buy incredibly overpriced bud already. I honestly have no idea how you could not notice being shorted 2 grams on 5. That's 40% less than there should be. But yeah I was supposed to get that today and now with the shit that happened I didn't.

The guy was supposed to be going back to the dealer's house today to fix the situation because he called last night and the dealer said he was sorry for screwing it up (yeah right). Now I may or may not be getting weed tomorrow and I have no idea if I am getting the 5 or a whole quarter because the dealer got more today obviously for 420, but yeah. I am never entrusting stupid people with my drug deals again.

6. worst 420 in quite a while for me...on probation, can't smoke..had class, work, then studied at the library for a few hours.

not too bad, i'm used to not smoking. been 3+ months

7. This should go to.....----->real life storie...jus saying

8. didnt smoke at all today either.. been a couple weeks.. meh worse shit has happened.

9. Last 4/20 was def better than this one. Smoked a g of some top shelf with a buddie. Now just chilling on some regs.

4/20 is just another day.
    Now bicycle day, at least there is a good reason its on 4/19.

10. I smoked all day about 2 bowls of some og kush then half a blynt after school then a phillie w 2 gs allkush and some more nowls

11. My 420 was saved on the brink by my girlfriend. Thanks, hon.

12. #12 Slurms McKenzie, Apr 21, 2011
    What a fag you love your girlfriend...

13. dude come on...
    don't be a fucking jerk

14. The worst 420 is the one where you don't get high. The only way you top that is if a bunch of bad shit happens AND you don't get high.

15. Keira Knightley in a pirate outfit does it for me, so another PotC is fine by me.

Anyways, worst 4/20 since I've been smoking was probably today. I had a bunch of review for my finals and a math test, then I came home and slept. Woke up and it was already 4/21...

Not that it really bothers me. I'm not too big on the whole 4/20 thing anyways. It's just another day for me.

16. I swear my 4-20 has never been a good one.

17. DEA Showed up at my house and even though i don't smoke anymore they took my three bongs, including my RooR. My grinder, my dug out. No i did not give consent to search, but its my mothers house and she thought they had a right from the way they were talking to her.

And to make matters worse, he never handed me my ID back and i forgot i gave it to him in the first place because of how much shit was going through my head.

Fuck.

18. You should shut the fuck up. Just sayin.

19. #19 FitStoner, Apr 21, 2011
    Yeah and obama rolled up into my house and passed me a 4G blunt of some afghan kush

20. Last year my friends (I was not there) smoked 47 bowls in a row. There were under 10 people there.

Later that day they were robbed at gunpoint, they lost money, buds and some bubblers.
    No fun.