Gogo pipes/dodo glass pipes??

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Andy2552, Apr 19, 2011.

1. I actually bought a grinder and pipe from that site a couple years back, the pipe hits like a boss, and the grinder works perfectly, still my only grinder; my sister ordered a double perc bong for about 50 bucks the other day so waiting on that to get here, they got good prices and the shipping on my order was fine, I've never had a problem with gogopipes it was recommended to me from a friend who was a seasoned toker, but yea I can't complain, although the glass may not be as thick as you like, I don't know if it's for every piece or just the pipe I had gotten, but it's a pretty large sized pipe, so builds up good hits. Anyways I haven't had problems with them.

2. I just bought a new bowl/spoon, its called a Ghost Glass Pipe and what turned out to be a big one hitter, the bowl in it is really big for a one hitter so I am psyched to try it. The bowl hits like whoa and I got ripped on it last night and tonight.
    The order went through well and the pieces are got are cheap yet look great and are solid!!! The mail tracking was helpful and shipping was fairly discrete, but could have been a bit better by shortening the return address down to an acronym because "gogo wholesale" brings up the website via google.
    In short, I'm happy and would suggest it to friends.

3. Just ordered a 14 inch bong and some glass screens from them. I'll repost here if/when I receive them. :D

4. I am so glad I found this thread :hello: I had been wandering how legitamite gogo was, but this proved to be a great confirmation. I'm looking forward to ordering an inline ashcatcher from gogo along with a grinder

5. #66 HANGtheDJ86, Mar 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2012
    I have to say that site does look impressive for their prices.

6. You get what you pay for. Low quality glass. Terrible customer service and poorly constructed pieces. Will it show up when you order? Most likely. Everything I ordered I received. But god help ya if you need any assistance from them. With glass you always get what you pay for.

7. Received my order today. Took 6 days from order to receipt. Pretty good quality for 30 bucks. The "lopsidedness" of it really isn't as bad as many people are saying. It's not meant to be perfect :rolleyes: it'll definitely do the job I bought it for :D

[​IMG]

8. I recently ordered this from them:Rasta Stripes Glass Pipes - Glass Pipes by GogoPipes.com
    and I got everything i wanted from this pipe. nice, thick glass, perfect size carb, big bowl, more vivid colors that in the pic, also came on the 2nd day after they said it was shipped. Only complaint is is that the the hole in the bowl is a bit big so u need to use a screen, but nbd. don't hesitate to order from them!

9. Im definitely ordering off there, its all the black leaf and blaze for real cheap. I bought my 11 arm off here for 60 when I couldve paid 35 hahaha

10. image-2700713722.jpg

Here's what you can expect from shops like gogo. Substandard, defective and often broken pieces. And if you do receive a cracked piece like this, good luck getting them to make it right. Edit or GC all the way! Get what you pay for.

11. how do you like the blaze 11 arm? is it worth the 60?

12. Nope. Different videos but same list page. Tried it from my laptop too. I dunno. Wonder if it's just me.

13. thank you for posting this thread. i am considering buying from here its this little beatiful bubbler and is super cheap MultiColor Sm Bubbler - Glass Bubblers by GogoPipes.com i have a question though. those of you who got your glass in a few days, which shipping method did you use?? i ordered another bubbler off of toohotglass.com with usps shipping and it said it was delivered but never came. :'( i also ordered a vape off of halfbakedgoods.net and it also uses usps shipping. it hasnt updated and i ordered it a week ago. i am very skeptical with using usps again. hopefully the vape comes soon but usps isnt reliable at all. so i was thinking about spending like 7$+ more on fedex or ups than the damn postal service. anyone?:confused:

14. I got that bubbler, it's nice for under $10 but it's really, really small. If that isn't a problem for you, go for it. All of the bubblers I got there for under $10 are really really small. Like what other people said before, you get what you pay for. Personally, I got priority mail and my order came decently fast. It was $4 more than USPS FedEx and UPS because it wasn't a heavy order and could fit in a small box. My stupid mail lady didn't deliver it and I had to wait an extra day to physically pick it up at the post office. Not gogos fault though. I've never had a problem with Gogo not shipping something though. I recently got three small bubblers a tornado glass on glass bong which I am happy with, five pipes a slide a grinder a stash can and two 18joint>14bowl adapters and a mini zong. It all came shipped perfectly and safely. All On time when it said it would be, and all for a fair price.

15. thats why im so skeptical with usps. they blow. i think ill spend a few more bucks and gowith fedex so i know my package will actually come:D

16. Probably a good idea. :) hope you enjoy your order!