Gogo pipes/dodo glass pipes??

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Andy2552, Apr 19, 2011.

1. I got
    My bong from them back in 2009

Attached Files:

2. [quote name='"percul8r615"']I got
    My bong from them back in 2009[/quote]

Hah i think they call that the tornado or vortex ? Sum Shieet like dat haha

3. Its the Tornado!

Im thinking about buying this more up to date version:

Glass On Glass Tornado - Glass Water Pipes by GogoPipes.com

It's on sale already, and with the coupon it seems like a great deal!

Does it work like a real tornado? seems kinda gimicky but too cool to pass up.

4. I just recently got a water pipe with 3 chambers that each have 6 trees in them, and an ashcatcher with 11 trees! By far the best piece I have ever owned, and only paid 186 after shipping for everything. To all the people who say gogopipes isn't legit, they are wrong. They were quick with everything and by far cheaper than any other site. Definitely recommend them!

5. #45 Livetoride, Nov 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2011
    Hey guys, I've ordered from gogo in the past (mini double bubbler) and i think it is a great site. The glass was reasonable quality, if not as good as it could be for a little piece like that. I believe they have had some problems in the past because there was a scam site that was called like dodowholsesales instead of gogowholesales so that might of been why so many people have been scammed. Gogopipes is a great site for cheap priced pieces at reasonable quality.

The bubbler i ordered was Double glass bubblers - Glass Bubblers by GogoPipes.com an it came in about a week across the states. If the glass was any thinker it would be to bulky and not a "mini" dub bud. It was by far my favourite travel piece and it got everyone who smoked it fuckin LIT! This is in the past tense because i knocked it off a table onto brick. No worries though i will be ordering a new one very sooon.

I would def recommend checking out gogo if your looking for a bowl,mini bubbler, dub bud, bongs and vapes.

Sorry i just came across this and figured i would give my thoughts.

Cheers!:)

As for customer service they have answered my e-mails within 24 hours almost all the time, and took care or a return for me immediately with a replacement no problem.

6. When you bought your ash catcher, did it fit other bongs not from the site? I'm thinking about buying a bong here but an ash catcher from gogopipes.com I just don't want to waste the money if it won't fit.. Ya know? Was it a good ash catcher?

7. I got that same tornado bong too - it worked well until I "lost" it... How did yours work out?

8. Well, maybe. But I'm pretty grammatically correct, no? LOL.

9. When I emailed them they replied in a few days and we NOT very helpful. Their product descriptions are not very helpful or detailed either. Many are VERY vague. I guess you can take a chance and buy from them like I did but some of their pieces are not very quality... I got a bowl that was lopsided. It worked, but not very ascetically pleasing. My bong wasn't 100% straight either, but it worked as well. I actually bought two and the slider bowls did not fit in the other bong so that is probably their own cheap quality of glass pieces. I suggest you buy your bongs from grasscity because they might be a little more but this site seems 10 times more legit with their descriptions, actual user comments that I feel are more real than dodo/gogo's are and just overall a better quality of products.

10. It's not that great of quality, but for like $6 bowls, hell, it's worth it to have a few imperfections I think. As long as you do actually get SOMETHING in return.

11. Which ones did you get and which bong did you attach them to? Are all of their pieces interchangeable? I had two bongs with slider bowls and they didn't fit together.. My tornado bong was really thick on the top, but the vase part of the bong where the water goes felt pretty thin to me.. The bowls I got seemed legit. A little lopsided as stated before, but for $6-$10 each, I think they were worth it. They needed screens though - and their glass screens were chill. You just have to buy a few of them cause they are not all the same and are easy to lose. How did your ash catcher end up working? Can I see your set up?

12. Haters can hate, but you cant fade the fact that I just got this from gogopipes for $15. Hits smooth. Thick neck piece. Great for rides.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goGGmBe6_5o&hd=1]Yoda - Goodnight Mini Binger - YouTube[/ame]​

13. :wave:Recently named Justice. She is a beauty, standing at 14.5" tall. 2 perc trees with 4 arms each. Diffused downstem. Ice pinches. Ash catcher.

Smoking: No name sativa + Kief :smoke:

Taken with my Macbook Air

Using Beeline Hemp Wicks :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMWyNf8O2vQ]Justice - Wake and Bake - YouTube[/ame]​

14. I reallize this is an old post but I felt obligated to post. Gogopipes.com from what I have read has been undergoing new managment for the past few years, they have good product at cheap prices (more for the new pipe, bong, bubbler and novilty head shop smokers). I have placed an order with them and they are shipping it internationaly for a great reasonable price. From what I have also seen and read they are almost guarenteed to never break through shipping. As one costomer said "damn they wrapped this so tight and so well, they make sure their customers get what they ordered safely." They also discreetly ship it. I can't comment on my own experience yet due to the fact I have not recieved my purchase yet, but when I do I will post a new thread. Don't pay attention to the folk who have said that gogopipes is a scam, because quite frankly they don't have all the facts and have not researched it properly. The only problem that I have with gogopipes is that they do not respond to emails right away and do not have their phone number posted on the website. For those who want to contact them I do have thier phone number: 1(425) 778 4400. I also find that when you search on youtube their are not that many people who post videos on gogopipes, so once I recieve my package in the mail I will do a full review and unboxing and post it on youtube. I will post the link to the video A.S.A.P. Thanks for taking the time to read!

15. i know its not my forum board to administrate but if you cant talk about @ L T why can you talk about a chinese glass seller? atleast @ L T isnt chinese or rips you off sometimes...:rolleyes:

16. [quote name='"Bubbles42O"']i know its not my forum board to administrate but if you cant talk about @ L T why can you talk about a chinese glass seller? atleast @ L T isnt chinese or rips you off sometimes...:rolleyes:[/quote]

Yeah I think that is pretty stupid. Grasscity probably doesn't see gogo as a threat LOL.

17. [quote name='"Flipnotiq"']:wave:Recently named Justice. She is a beauty, standing at 14.5" tall. 2 perc trees with 4 arms each. Diffused downstem. Ice pinches. Ash catcher.

Smoking: No name sativa + Kief :smoke:

Taken with my Macbook Air

Using Beeline Hemp Wicks :D

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMWyNf8O2vQ[/quote]

How much was that bad boy? How's it holding up? Are there imperfections or anything you don't like about it? Can other bowls brought from a headship be replaced with the one you got with it? I'm worried cause gogo only says 14 mm when other sites say 14.5 mm and 18.8 and gogo says 19 or just plain 18mm... So I'm nervous about buying replacement bowls from them and slides and stuff.

18. [quote name='"Flipnotiq"']Haters can hate, but you cant fade the fact that I just got this from gogopipes for $15. Hits smooth. Thick neck piece. Great for rides.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goGGmBe6_5o&hd=1[/quote]

How's it hold up? Are the colors as nice as the pictures? I had a medium tornado hong from them and the colors weren't very colorful and to he honest it was a little crooked but I liked the piece. The slide bowl was not compatible with another slide bowling I got from them though... Maybe because it wasn't glass on glass, like most standard expensive bongs are...

19. [quote name='"420neversohigh"']I reallize this is an old post but I felt obligated to post. Gogopipes.com from what I have read has been undergoing new managment for the past few years, they have good product at cheap prices (more for the new pipe, bong, bubbler and novilty head shop smokers). I have placed an order with them and they are shipping it internationaly for a great reasonable price. From what I have also seen and read they are almost guarenteed to never break through shipping. As one costomer said "damn they wrapped this so tight and so well, they make sure their customers get what they ordered safely." They also discreetly ship it. I can't comment on my own experience yet due to the fact I have not recieved my purchase yet, but when I do I will post a new thread. Don't pay attention to the folk who have said that gogopipes is a scam, because quite frankly they don't have all the facts and have not researched it properly. The only problem that I have with gogopipes is that they do not respond to emails right away and do not have their phone number posted on the website. For those who want to contact them I do have thier phone number: 1(425) 778 4400. I also find that when you search on youtube their are not that many people who post videos on gogopipes, so once I recieve my package in the mail I will do a full review and unboxing and post it on youtube. I will post the link to the video A.S.A.P. Thanks for taking the time to read![/quote]

Did you ever get your package? I received my stuff I got from them very well packaged I must give them that. I worry about the quality of some of their glass but for beginners just wanting glass and not to smoke out of plastic they are for sure better and worth it. You can get some nice prices. I got a sick pipe for $6 my friend thought it was upwards of $35!! They do not response to emails well. I don't know if they get too many or what but they haven't responded to one or two I sent them. not that big of a deal but customer service is down. Their online chat is never online though. Sad. I did receive my stuff on time and I like how they have a lot of shipping options. That is always good to have choices and you can track your orders. Sometimes the orders take forever to come. Mine was a little over two weeks I think it was.. I don't remember exactly. For the prices you can't go wrong, but personally I would invest in a glass on glass bong if you're wanting a quality price elsewhere. These all seem pretty junky even the expensive bongs. The one I got was thick in the tube but the base where water went was thinner and that's where I think should be pretty thick.