just got offered to get my dick sucked by two girls

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hiimhi, Apr 18, 2011.

1. yeah i can't wait to find out what they're like in a few years...

does that make me a bad person?

2. Naw, it'd go like this -
    South Park

3. For real Hanson probably would've popped out of the trunk something.

4. When I read the thread title I just thought "WTF are you doing on grasscity then?" but 15 is a no no.

5. You should've calculated the Vegas pricing for two headed BJs and charged them that for a ride instead of getting actual dome
    This way, the girls keep their souls and you pocket some bud money

6. They may not be hoes per se just hard up for a ride (no pun) but still 15 is wayyyy to young. I think 16 is too young, im 27, but even at 18 the possibility would have at least crossed my mind. Good job asking, you could have just assumed they were 18 and let it happen, but you took the high road.l..the girls just walked 20miles in the rain, or sucked off a trucker...lol

7. Why not just give them a ride anyways?
    No sucky sucky, but just to be a nice guy?

8. cause i really didnt have much gas and i got other shit to do then drive 20 miles there and 20 back,, for nothin but a thanks, gas and time wasted...
    for all i know it was a robbery plan, or they were cops..who knows right

9. OP good call on turning the jail bait down. it realy isnt worth messing up your life just for some random piece of underaged tail.

10. I was going yes...yes...yesss.....YES through the story until the
    Then i cried.

11. OHHH i thought you were going to town anyways lol

12. Man if they were 15 and asking to suck your dick for a ride. Good thing you said no, porb would of caught some 15 year old ho herpies.

13. Lol,why would he make this up?If he were to make it up,why wouldn't he be like "Yo just got my dick sucked by two 15 year old sluts,just for givin them a ride!"

Doesn't make sense.

14. Smoking a joint while getting some road head would've been quite the experience.

15. Exactly what you did.

16. My skank ass neighbor sucks dick, makes out with guys, and even fucks um just for some weed, booze, or better connections.

I wish I could do that with women. :(

17. Tell her you got that dank!

18. haha pull out ur dank and ur dick and say which one do you want first?

19. I just wouldn't have asked and said yes, that way you don't gota think about age if they young :p

20. #60 BurnAFewDown, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahahahaha that woulda been hilarious. Guy gets in his car and waits for the girls, then Chris comes out "what are ya doing here" (haha can't really say take a seat cuz he already is)