Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Two weeks to pass a drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wakjob219, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Hey GC,
    I am getting tested at home on the 7th. However, I am on April break this week.
    I was wondering if I gave myself two weeks to clear up, if that would be enough.
    I weigh 115 pounds and have a very fast metabolism. If I stop cold turkey and drink 2-3 liters of water a day for two weeks, do you think I will pass the test?
    Thanks in advance for any help!

2. Depends, every time you smoke it takes double the time to clear it out. If you haven't smoked in a long time and smoke one, it should be out in a week, maybe less for you. If you smoke once, then again the next day, it double the time for it to get out

3. Yes. Most anyone could get clean by then if not sooner. But stick with 1-2 litres and not 3. Too much water isn't good. And add in some exercise with it and you'll be good within a week.

4. you will be clean!

i smoked every day for over a year & go clean in 12 days by excercising and drinking lots of fluids.
    water, tea, cranberry juice and beer are great

small and high metabolism? you are gonna be pissing a lot

5. ...this screams "I'm not old enough to be posting on GC because I'm not 18+" :(

when you are old enough, move out...until then you are stuck doing as mommy and daddy say...:cool:

6. My dad weighed 115 when he was 18 in his senior year of high school.

7. and did his mommy force him to take drug test??

if op is 18+ then OP needs to learn how to say "NO"...
    18+ means you are an adult, and can say no.

8. You caught me. I'm not eighteen. Regardless the fact, this is the only place I know to come for advice and I don't know why it is such a problem for me to ask for some help.
    Apologies.

9. Here comes the ban hammer. (No I did not and will not report someone who is underage)

10. Two weeks should be plenty. My metabolism is glacially slow (I could live on a breakfast of two eggs and two pieces of toast only each day and never get hungry) and I would still pass tests every two-ish weeks in high school smoking the three days after getting tested. I do a shitload of exercise though as in running no less than three miles every single day so that helps, and I drink a lot of water for general health reasons (2 or 3 liters isn't bad at all). Do some exercise maybe drink some green tea (also something I do) and you should be ok.

You brought back a 4-year-old thread to say... "J"? 

12. Dude PLEASE tell me you can help me with concerns about a drug test?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    I had had created this account and was seeing how to reply lol sorry.

Or could you direct me to a forum where I will get an answer?

You could... make a thread... or ask an actual question in here about your drug test? Something with more information than "J" would be helpful :p 

14. I'm new to all of this. If I post a thread will it get answered (most likely)? Thanks so much btw :)