Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your stoner name?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iwanttobehigh, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Either Barry (hence the username) which comes from an injoke where we were smoking up and watching a TV show where one of the characters no-one remembers his name, so they call him Barry, and one of my friends friends (whom I'd met that night) forgot my name, so just said "Hey Barry" and for some reason I turned to look, since then, Barry.
    Also sometimes called Frankenjoint, because I rolled a really fat, but really short joint, and when I tied the end off I left all the paper, so it looked a little like a tampon. Quite embarressing really.

2. Evander Lavar Van der Von Dangledown

3. Darth Smoker

4. How about... Darth Vaper
    If only I had a Vape

5. or Darth Blazer...

6. Jew.... My friends are assholes :smoke: