Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your stoner name?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iwanttobehigh, Apr 16, 2011.

1. chaloofa woofa the coola of the poola foola get that moola motha fucka trucka in the ducka shots in the hot boxed top cot

2. I don't know what a 'stoner name' is, but everyone in the stoner world either calls me sunshine or faggot, lol

3. Karlstad von Tokenheim, Commander of the Blaze Armada

Edit: this is a picture of me going "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

[​IMG]

4. The Sultan of Sativa.

5. Sometimes people call me "The Wizard"

guess its the beard and old time pipe :D

6. I'm Bluntman and my sidekick, he's called Chronic

7. Donnie is my stoner name. Its a modification of my last name. The only reason I have this as a stoner name is that there was this large house that this 20 year old had without his parents so a bunch of people used to visit to blaze up and get drunk back in 2008 and the other people there started calling me that.

8. Actually I have a number of aliases, not so much stoner names. I use them when I don't want a load of rejects I know to know it's me, or people I don't know checking me out to see what I do or whatever. Major use at the moment is facebook. I had a load of faggots getting pissed off at my anti-government ways and I'm like 'delete me then, you added me in the fucking first place'. In the end I decided to make a new profile using one of my many aliases, now the only people that bother me on facebook are people that know the alias. Bliss.
    I like to remain anonymous.:smoke:

9. George Bush

10. Harry pothead.. LOL

11. I say Senor Wheezy (story in and of itself) but my friends insist it be just wheezy hahah

12. My friends call me Albino Dave.

Why? I have no clue. I'm not albino nor is my name dave. :smoke:

13. Senor Ganja (as you can tell by my name) haha, its a LONG story lol ;P

14. Scatman Crothers

15. my friends call me Papa Cheese cause i smoked them out on some cheese once and they loved it

16. Mollweed Green
    Hahah

17. Shaggy (Like from scooby doo)
    Skittles (I used to dress like someone from the 80's)