Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your stoner name?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iwanttobehigh, Apr 16, 2011.

1. George W. Kush

2. let me clarify: flying on ma carpet. soarin through the clouds. and i've been told i look like aladdin.

[​IMG]

and i would so bang jasmine.

3. Gandalf the Green. There is a guy on this site who came up with the name "Hemperor Bonghitticus", that pretty much beats everything else.

4. it is my first and last name yelled as if it is an anouncement... ie " FIRST LAST!" (for privacy real name isn't used)

5. Alexander the blazed or blunt the inhaler.

6. Is this thread fucking serious? Why would you need a code stoner name, what the fuck are you a secret agent or something?

7. Dr. Marijuana.

8. They call me... Carlton...

9. steezy,whiteboy,sebas

10. The amazing smoke sucker

11. Michael. I don't have a stoner nickname, because I'm not a tool.

12. Chaloofa. Period.

13. Mine is BARRY POTHEAD
    My favourite ones are :
    Barry Pothead and the Philospoher's Stoned :smoking:
    Barry Pothead and the Bonghit of Fire:bongin:
    Barry Pothead and The Half Baked prince :smoke:

14. LOUD...FLOCKA...dr. thomasmane or thomasman been growin are my stoner names. all different groups of people though.

15. Gandolf the Green has been my favorite so far. My weed planting name is Dr. Greenthumb

16. opie won kaSmokie