Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Vs. Pothead

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DivineFlame, Apr 14, 2011.

1. What's in a name anyway? I just see a person who enjoys the herb, positively or negatively. In my opinion these are pop-culture terms.

2. I see both as negative terms

3. i don't see why anyone cares. call me whatever you want, i am just some guy that likes to smoke weed.

4. What about metalhead? No negative connotation there. Regardless, I think labels are stupid.

5. I agree with you except for me personally it's the other way: stoners being the immature stupid ones, pot heads being more in it for the long term/know what the fuck they're doing.

6. Let's get it straight
    A pothead is someone who always wants to be high and weed is always on their mind

And a Stoner is someone who is stoner all the time so they don't need to think about it as much

7. was up ma pigga(pot +*****) lol idk

(if this offends neone im srry in advance

8. Stoner, and proud of it!

9. I don't really care what they label me...It isn't getting me to stop smoking, and has very little if anything to do with my life in general.

10. when you get old enough;) youll come to learn, that labels dont mean shit,
    and that you just toke, if you toke, then you toke. no more no less
    who gives a shit. labels create another meaningless argument between people that need to be friends.
    fuck hate.

11. I'm not a pothead, I'm a weed connoisseur.

12. Fuck titles. I enjoy bud. Period.

But, if you must, I prefer Marijuana Connoisseur.

Edit: LSDelight, you beat me to it. I like your style, sir.

13. Right now..............I just feel like being a cannabis Cranium. thats all. nothing more & nothing less.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DohRa9lsx0Q]YouTube - Stuck In The Middle With You - Stealers Wheel[/ame]
    "Pot heads to the left of me.........Stoners to the right.................here I am............."
    :smoke::rolleyes:

"I am sooooo fucked.......YES?"

14. I'm a smoker. You prolly couldn't tell I smoke unless we were having a sesh :smoke::smoke::smoke:

15. Call em whatever. I don't give a fuck. Either way, I'm still smoking the herb.

16. I prefer the term, "herbsman"

17. I think Cannabis connoisseur just sounds so right

18. idk man when i think of pot head or a stoner i get the same image Floyd from true romance.. i know thats wrong and that not all stoner/potheads are lazy couch potatoes but thats what come to my head... i guess i see a stoner as more of a person who enjoys life more and smokes for different reasons like to see the world in a differen way while a pothead smokes just to get high and watch some tv

19. diddo Props to you OP nice topic +rep

20. I don't like either, really. Both of them just make me think of Jay and Silent Bob. Not exactly role models.

I'm just a human who likes to inhale burning plants. Take me away to jail.