1. Soul Shine Family Glass - Shop and Gallery of Ray Verling

hers what you were initially looking for,

either decision is a good pick

2. Well actually I was looking for glassmansdoll,
    SSFGs website is great though.
    I am definitely going to pick up an inline AC from them, if not a simple tube too.

3. Update-
    GMD emailed me back. His prices seem really affordable and his pieces look legit.
    Just waiting for another reply now to see how long the wait will be.

4. He told me he won't start taking new orders until July. If he tells you different PM plz.

5. Yeah, Ill let you know.
    I asked him for a 10' showerline with a white mouth piece. Hopefully there is good news. =]

6. that is such a bomb ass bong,

hope u get it:bongin:

7. Me too.
    I just hope that the wait is not too long,
    My water pipe right now is broken, so we are just ripping my girlfriends Diamonds water pipe.
    But I am craving high quality glass... =[

8. [​IMG]
    Here is what the bub will look like.

9. GMD said the bubs start at 90$ but I can probably get my custom set up for less than 130.
    IMO this wins vs the toro mini circ which costs way more.

10. Hey thats basically what I wanted, with the white lip.

Basically I asked for
    Showerline fixed stem
    12-14" tall
    Another perc above the showerline
    Ice Pinches
    Splash guard
    Colored Lip

He said all that was possible, didn't give me any price, but asked for a sketch. I'm just assuming it'll be within my $300 budget. The question is whether or not I want to wait for it.

11. I'm waiting on a GMD showerhead downstem I ordered not too long ago. I have no experience buying from SSFG, but I might order a slide from him in a little bit. As for contacting GMD I noticed you were able to find him on facebook, but he is still running on etsy, and you can still contact him through there and he will provide you a private e-mail to direct further questions/orders to. From what I have seen and heard about his work, he seems highly reputable, and so far I've had no problems with my order. Great service overall, but if you aren't the patient type, the wait time might seem pretty long haha.