Why are most woman fuckn sluts

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Drug Man, Apr 12, 2011.

1. sluts are people too :D

I consider guys sluts when they go out and fuck alot of girls and ill tell em too but ill also tell the same thing to a girl that fucks lot of guys. :)

but not all women are sluts

especially around here...wish there were more :D

2. I hope you guys can all recognize the difference between a slut and a woman who likes sex.

I love sex. I enjoy connecting with people in that way and i obtain great pleasure from it. What separates me from the sluts? I make it very open, to whomever i'm considering as a fuck buddy, that i just want sex and no strings attached. If they want a relationship they have ample time to find someone else to fuck around with.

Also, i protect myself. I only get one body and it'd be very stupid to fuck it up because of one night of pleasure, which goes hand in hand with the fact that i actually respect myself.

Now, sluts, they just go around fucking people willy nilly, not giving a fuck who they hurt on their road to getting whatever they want. Usually these types of girls, in my experience, have daddy issues. Keep an eye out.

I'm very sorry for some of you guys who can't seem to find a good girl. I promise you guys we're out there, you just gotta be sure the girl isn't putting up a front just to get you to fall for her so she can use you.

3. #43 Lifted, Apr 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I disagree.
    So youre telling me when a persons house gets robbed, that the victims are idiots because it happen to them?

also are you telling me that "slut" is now a race?

4. what i got from their post was it seems like they are saying that its a just discriminatory word.

5. #45 nnewkirk, Apr 13, 2011
    Either you are unbelievably stupid or high at a level I would like to be right now. I'm going with stupid since you couldn't wrap your brain around the previous post. It would be pointless to explain simple persecution/victim dynamics. I'll end this post with the same backwards "Im incapable of understanding anything beyond my spoon fed MTV reality show so I will fake piety in an insult" and just pray for you.

6. If a key opens many locks, it's a master key. If a lock is opened by many keys, it's a shitty lock.

7. I'd like to see your face when your girlfriend/boyfriend, husband/wife has sex with someone else.

8. the violence women have suffered at the hands of men is comparable to what blacks have suffered. I stand behind that.

9. Cause dey all be tryina get dey pussy beat up.

10. Man, All you gotta do is read genesis and you have your answer.
    She fed us the apple, she tricked us after she had the knowledge to do so while we were still innocent. Woman and the devil are very close friends, Life suckers.

I'm just fucking around

Or am I. LMFAO! Keif rocks.

11. #51 nnewkirk, Apr 15, 2011
    If you saw my face you would know why the wouldn't! Kidding. Actually, to the best of my knowledge, I have had only on bf cheat on me and I dumped him the minute I knew it happened. Then I fucked his brother. If you want to go Taliban and think that will save you from a broken heart then you have some serious control issues to work through.

12. #52 TranceKid, Apr 15, 2011
    True.

13. Cause when they were little their step-daddy touched them to much.

14. My biggest pet peeve is when uneducated people try to defend the same side of an argument I would, but with stupid comments like these so I seem like an idiot if I agree. Nnewkirk your analogies are something like this:[​IMG]

15. Whoa, welcome to 2011 motherfuckers. What is a slut anyways? To me thats a chick who fucks for attention to ease the pain of her own inner torment. Fuck the pain away ya know?. That is kinda of hot in a realy perveted way but thats besides the point or something.

I dunno, I think its all about respect. I think a girl knows you respect her or not when your fucking her. Girls who fuck guys who do not respect them are doing something slutty. A girl can do something slutty here and there and not be a slut. But when all or most of the sex she is having is with men that don't respect her and who she don't respect, thats a slut. And its ok ffs!

16. Std's feel great too.

17. #57 nnewkirk, Apr 16, 2011
    I'm more than okay with someone who quotes a Dilbert comic strip not agreeing with me. What next? Are you going to post a Kathy comic to explain your view on gender politics? Or maybe you can ask Garfield who you should vote for? For fuck sake at least throw something clever in there like The Oatmeal. I'm good with a cubical cunt drop lifer like you not being in my camp.

18. #58 nnewkirk, Apr 16, 2011
    Love the name btw! I had a friend that one time used the analogy that "sluts" were like girls that got bit by radioactive spiders...sure they had super slut powers but with great powers come great responsibility and you will end up responsible for the radioactive crazy that got attached to you. Actually I'm misquoting him but I'm too high to call him and ask him for the right one. But I can assure you it was funny and somewhat related to your post.

19. #59 Rerun, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2011

Alright, well:
    First you say, I have weird hang ups about a natural act.
    But now you say that it happened to you, and you broke up with him the minute you found out. (??) Not so weird now, huh.
    + you fucking his brother afterwards makes you no better than the cheating bf you had.

And last but not least , creating imaginative 'issues' and projecting them on other people like: "If you want to go Taliban :)rolleyes:) and think that will save you from a broken heart then you have some serious control issues to work through"

That's just weak. Making up issues to make your post look better, nah.
    You are the one with weird hang ups ;)

20. #60 nnewkirk, Apr 16, 2011
    How do I have a weird hang up about a natural because someone cheated on me once like years ago? The only way it effected me is that I don't get involved with individuals that display similar personality faults that he did. And I slept with his younger, hotter brother after we broke up so I did I cheat exactly? I don't understand where you are going with any of this...are you saying that the elimination of so-called sluts will keep you from having to do any thinking and relationship developing for yourself or that no one should ever have sex outside of some publicly blessed social agreement? Either way is backwards and warped.