Extinct strains?

Discussion in 'General' started by automaticlover, Apr 12, 2011.

1. just wondering if there are any strains anyone knows of that are no longer grown. strains left in the past... if so, what are the names and why are they not grown any longer?

2. I heard that Purple Haze is an extinct strain. Only wannabes are the ones out now lol I don't know if that's true.

3. :eek: im hoping that's not true..

4. Purple haze! All in my brain!

Every other week i get a text from someone saying they have purp this and purp that. That shit may be purple as fuck but i dont think its true purple haze.

I prefer green over purple, shits stronger.

5. Plus, you can make the buds look purple just by changing the temperature of your grow. Idk how but yeah lol so it can just be that. You never know.

6. Sugar. Water. Purple.

7. I honestly don't think there are any - if it's worth smoking, it's still viable for growing. Or something like that.

8. #8 ZihgZag, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    "***** what the fuck is JUICE?

I want some purple drink baby!"

9. Yeah i read about that. I dont know if its entirely correct but it said that the buds start to turn purple if its too cold, and if left at the right temp it could have turned out stronger.

I've tested it too, Most of the purps i've had were strong indicas. a few were hybrids but none of them seemed to be as strong as some of the greener dank that i've gotten