Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Princess Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Kudafi, Apr 10, 2011.

1. I don't know if this is a real strain or what. But it's beautiful. I wished I had a better camera. But my Blackberry Bold's camera has to do for now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's some good purple. Smoke is really smooth. Has a nice sweet after taste for like a second. It's a nice plus.

2. wooooooooooooooo
    oooooooooooooooow
    i want.
    now.
    lol.

3. who cares if its a real strain or not it looks dank!

Nice pickup

4. OOooooooo. I'm jelly

5. Damn. These pics make me want to fuck the princess.

PS- By fuck, I mean smoke.

6. right on buddy!

7. nice, who gives of fuck if that is a real strain if that is what you got !!!! haha dankest buds ive seeen in awhile on here ahahaha =)------i just smoked half a bowl of no name dank!

8. looks nice :)

9. I Need Somee Of That Shit . . Whamm .

10. I am the grower who created the sativa dominant hybrid and am so glad you like the strain...looks like your finished flowers turned out awesome. Just so you know it is a real hydrided strain; it is Cinderella 99 X Himalayan Peak 19 Kush. If you still are looking for the genetics I do supply to several dispensaries throughout San Diego as well as directly to Prop 215 compliant growers, so let me know!
    Karli

11. #13 BuRnTrEeS247, May 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2012
    Lmao u serious?..

U know ur drugs came into Texas? Where its illegal? Karl lol

12. Nice looking bud. Has nice color. Good pick-up