Would you fuck your cousin?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CrazEpharmacist, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Ight so I have this bitch that's my cousin and she's really hot and shit. Like the last time we were together it was just me and her in her room and she was drunk as fuck and I was stoned as fuck. We didn't do anything but I kind of wanted to not gonna lie. I just need some blades opinions on this. If you were in my shoes what would you do? shes an 8/10 in my books. And I'm not related to her in anyway.(she was adopted) But I've known her pretty much my whole life and we get together like once or twice a year.

2. Why would he tap her? Have the craziest sex ever. Sex in missionary position with a condom. crazy shit. Oh yeaaah :)

3. Shes adopted.. fuck that.. why wouldnt you?

4. Wait would you guys really fuck your cousin???i mean its your COUSIN.

5. OP you wanna fuck your step-cousin, fuck her then man, I'm sure you guys out in Li do some crazy shit... lol smh and I'm not creepin your threads I just thought it was an interesting topic hahaha. But No, I wouldn't fuck my cousin.

6. so you wouldn't fuck your hot adopted cousin whos not related to you at all

7. I would if she was down

"I don't care if she's my cousin or not, I'm gonna knock those boots again, tonight"

8. what is this shelbyville where we fuck our cousins. But seriously i would if it was a step cousin who is adopted why not its not famly

9. She's adopted so she's not blood. Hit that. Then proceed to smoke.

10. ight IMA DO IT

11. If she was related by blood then fuck nah, but since she's adopted then she's fair game son

12. NO

none of them are attractive in the least bit :D

13. I said I wouldn't fuck my REAL cousin, but yeah I'd fuck a step-cousin whos not related to me..

14. Do it. its t he same thing as when you were little and your mom would call all her friends your "Aunty"

If its not blood then its no problem. Just for god sake dont let it get to the family LOL

15. #16 smokadaganja, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
    Can't stink up the gene pool if she's adopted.
    BUUUUUUUuuuuut you could be setting yourself up for an Eric/Shelly situation here.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGqUx815--A[/ame]

16. No man, wtf.

She's not blood-related so I guess you can hit it. Have fun?

17. Just keep in mind that if anyone finds out you would probably fuck up relations with your family pretty bad.

18. Ight i guess your right. better off slipping like a zani in her drink and then raping her in herslepp AM I RIGHT

19. Fuck her friend or something.